Let me begin by saying I love this profession...

But I am not between the age of 17 and 25.

I am curious. Have you ever encountered a situation where you felt your partner was not there of her own free will?

And if so did you what did you do?

Leave? Stay? Care? Didn't give a Fuck?

What did you do?

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I can't say that I have felt that situation before. I think that if I experienced it, I would certainly raise questions if I felt there was a problem.

Let her know that she has many choices to make no matter how difficult it is. If this is not something she loves to do, then motivate her to learn some other skills and partake other profession. If she is forced or pimped-out, report to the authority at once. I believe our identity will be kept anonymous. Leave a partial or full donation if you wish to and walk away. What we do may be one small action, but hopefully it can change everything...

• Like 1

Guest S****r

I'd like to hear from anyone that has actually encountered this situation, rather than those commenting on what they would do if it happened.

I recently had a duo partner that seemed to be fine with the arrangment....untill after we were done she broke down and freaked out. I had told her she has to make good choices for herself and for her mentle health first always.

Orginally she was just going to do 4 hand massage then decided to take it a step further, she only did so for the extra money. And it tore her apart inside.

I then took the reigns and said I can nit and will not duo with you, as I see what it does to you and you become self loothing and that leads to self destruction. I can not play apart in someones own demise.

I am very cautious who I work with for this reason. I love my work, and feel very natural doing it. But it is not for everyone.

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia
Didnt have my glasses on lol
  • Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

Only once have I booked someone without thoroughly vetting on Lyla, while traveling to a city out west. She had maintained an ad presence on several lists for a month, and seemed legitimate.

On arrival at her incall at a nice hotel I realized that something was wrong. She didn't look to be underage - I'd have put her in late 20"s - but she was clearly upset. Of course I declined any contact, but I should have left immediately. Instead I asked if I could help her in any way, or call anyone for her, and we talked for a few minutes. That conversation came to an abrupt end when two thugs kicked in the door (which had evidently not been locked) and demanded my wallet (which fortunately I hadn't brought with me).

I left, sickened and angry and helpless, and minus the donation (I had planned to give it to her regardless when I saw her so distraught, but certainly never intended it to disappear into a pimp's pocket). After a quick Google search I called an anonymous tip to a police hotline and went back to my own hotel.

Even more inexperienced then than I am now, I really had no idea what else to do, but I have felt sick and ashamed over the incident ever since.

The thought of being even remotely complicit in someone's victimization is appalling. I'd like to hope that she was safely extricated from her situation that night, though that is probably wishful thinking.

And I will never see someone without careful screening again.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Sorry if my response killed the thread; it certainly wasn't my intention.

I have never faced this situation.

It is obvious what I *should* do, and therefore tempting to conclude that it is what I *would* do. However, I have enough regrets in life to know that I can sometimes fail in that regard, so it's hard to know.

I wonder, though, whether you are asking your question of the right audience. Clearly there are many customers who "don't give a fuck" whether the SP they are seeing has been trafficked, or the problem would not be so endemic. But my guess is that very few, if any, of those customers are on Lyla or reading this thread.

Since I was introduced to Lyla (then CERB) by a favourite SP six years ago, I have visited *no-one* (other than that favourite SP) whom I did not meet through Lyla. A major reason for that policy on my part is precisely that I am able to have, in advance, as high a comfort level as I am likely to achieve that the SPs I meet with have genuinely chosen to do what they are doing. Indeed, as a personal choice I don't even consider SPs on Lyla who are connected with an agency or massage parlour. No doubt most or all of those SPs simply find it convenient to have someone else look after the administrative details for them and find whatever fee they are required to pay worthwhile, but it is beyond my comfort level.

So I have never faced this situation, but I hope that is in part because I have made serious efforts in advance to avoid it. Because I do give a fuck.

• Like 2

Guest *Ste***cque**

I'm in my 50's and I would guess I have seen fewer than 20 ladies during my participation in this lifestyle.

I have had this happen twice, Sacha. Once in my early 20's I was with a group of guys visiting a city for a hockey tournament and a few of us visited a gentleman's club one evening. While waiting there I noticed a girl sobbing in a corner. I looked at my friends and said I'm leaving and we left.

The second time was about 15 years ago on a business trip to Toronto. I called an agency and they sent over a woman who looked mid 20's. I was nervous but what surprised me was that she seemed to be as well. She seemed unsure about the whole idea and I asked her if she was OK. She said she just started in this industry and didn't think she could go through with it. I told her she should really think hard about this line of work and consider going back to school. I gave her a quick hug and gave her my donation and said goodbye.

Those 2 times stuck with me and made me extra careful and was why I used LYLA. Complete honesty... I still sometimes doubt a woman enjoys this lifestyle. What does that say about me having those thoughts but was still booking appointments? Best I can say about that is I always acted like a gentleman and left her in total control of the outcome.

Steve

p.s. I did meet another woman on an Ottawa business trip through this site several years ago. When I greeted her at my hotel door I heard her mutter "thank god". I had a distinct impression that I may have been her first "client" in this business but after talking she seemed quite willing to proceed. She has since gone on to the highest levels of this industry. She struck me then as a very confident, sexual woman and still does, from what I see on her site.

Guest *ass**x

I have had a situation where my ATF MA seemed to be struggling with continuing in the profession. I could tell she was "done" with it but kept going for the money and economic security. It seemed she felt trapped although I suggested looking for alternatives. I then stopped seeing her because I wanted no part of a situation like that. Hope she is ok.

I've never put myself in a situation to question whether some one was present against their will and put there by some one else. It's part of my advance due diligence.

But I will say this, I have come across situations where I've wondered if participation in the industry is healthy or the best path for some one. I'm a listener and firmly believe people mean what they say even if passing something off as just kidding or a joke. Every one has a bad day now and again so one peculiar visit might just be a one of those things. I do become much more alert to the possibility that some one feels trapped, often its trapped economically. So while not a pimp, agency or manager forcing participation, I think the pressure to earn can be quite similar.

In one case and off handed remark about sometimes enjoying a bit too much wine at the end of some days stuck with me. A great provider, solid rep, and the ultimate often elusive chemistry between 2 people was there, a very regular arrangement and we always drank tea. A conundrum for sure.

I've always understood that this can be an isolating and at times a lonely profession and not for every one, client and provider alike. Understanding this, I've taken great care to be respectful and kind. And treat people as people first.

At the start of an appointment and after I'd placed the envelope in the usual location I mentioned I'd like to talk about something she had said last time we met. And mentioned the throw away comment and if our interactions in any way contributed to the bit too much wine days, then I'd rather not participate.

Needless to say a long conversation ensued that lasted well over an hour and we cleared the air and it did come to the fact that she was pretty much done and while it would be economically challenging was actively looking at an exit strategy which I encouraged.

I got up and put on my coat to leave and she immediately protested I should stay and I said I'd taken up enough of her time, and then she tried to return the envelope and I declined hugged her and kissed her on the forehead and left.

Not long after she retired.

Peace

MG

From 2005 to 2007 I had an agency for the Ottawa area.

Being called by women seeking employment was almost a monthly event. As said earlier, some people can handle this industry and others can't.

Every woman I saw seeking work, I would spend time with and ask them many questions. Some I would give a chance and others I would not.

One woman who started with me, later went independent and even later became a well know established travelling provider. She enjoyed the industry very much and for many different reasons. I will always remember her.

Sadly, there is another woman that I hired that I also will never forget.

After speaking with her, she seemed to have her head on straight. She mentioned good reasons for wanting to be in the industry. She was attractive and educated.

My agency offered a pick up and drop off service for clients who requested outcalls. For all of the new ladies' first calls, I would join for the trip there and back. I made sure to always bring new provider to a well known and respected client of mine. While driving this one young lady to her first client she seemed fine, a little nervous but that was normal. After 30 minutes, when we returned to pick her up, she broke down as soon as she entered the vehicle. Which in turn made me brake down. She didn't think she would feel that way but she felt so used and dirty. We drove her home and I went in with her to make sure she would be all right. After being alone with her for a minute, she broke down even more. I consoled her as best I could before she asked me to leave so she could shower. Needless to say, she never worked for me again.

I have never felt so awful and so guilty in my life. She clearly was not meant for the industry. I never hired anyone new again, how could I...