Bra or braless.

I myself DESPISE wearing a bra and prefer the natural feel of grazing upward to the softness during a lezzie encounter.

I notice that I get awful breast pain with bras hence why it's unusual to see me in one unless its a sports bra or mildly supportive one.

Ladies and gents. Preference?

It depends. I have to wear one in public because my chest is very large at 40 DD. During encounters I usually wear a chemise that has some kind of support but if I'm at home bumming around, it's yoga pants, white t shirt or tank top sans bra.

I once made the mistake of going in my backyard a few years ago to water my flowers in a white tank top without a bra figuring it was the middle of the day and no one was home. I went to water the flowers and the spray for the hose wasn't screwed on tight enough, and of course on a day I happened to be wearing a white tank top. I was soaking wet and see through! The back door was locked so I had to go around to the front. Who was there when I was trying to go back inside? Of course my neighbor who was just getting home from work and he saw everything!! lol I never made that mistake again!

• Like 7

I like to see a women braless when she is at home or in some other private surroundings. When she is required to wear a bra, it should have light support, possibly sheer, and definatly wireless. Preferably white or nude in colour. ;)

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

It's not my comfort at stake so I don't have a strong opinion. I certainly enjoy seeing, exploring and removing a bra, but I also love the softness of a first hug when you realize its absence.

I'd also note that I think Nicolette should write more stories.

;)

I would have to say braless. I love seeing erect nipples showing through. I like to think it is excitement, but normally turns out to be she is just cold.:boobies:

I enjoy sheer, lace or mesh bras with minimal support and zero padding. Bra wires bug me so it's worth it, even if it makes them jiggle around a little more and maybe a few more people can tell when I'm cold. :icon_eek:

• Like 8

If you feel that your bra or braless choice might be inappropriate for a given situation, just shoot me a quick picture and I'll give you my honest opinion.

I won't even charge for this useful service. Hey, being a member has to have some benefit, right ladies? I'm here to help.

Call me.

• Like 3

Bra on when dressed. but during a session would like them to be bra less. Some of these bra's are too complicated to take off. And uses up valuable time :)

What do I know about wearing a bra? Not much but as previously said if your breasts are small its fine but if they are in the bigger size then I understand they need support. I enjoy seeing a lady with the half cup bra(I don't know how they are called) that support the bottom of the breasts but expose the areola and the nipple thus can cause fripples when the temperature is right.

On a side note, I enjoy being the one to remove the bra on a date with any of you fine ladies !

• Like 1

I never wear a bra at home, only when I go out and even that depends on what I'm doing and where I'm going. It's been proven that going braless is actually better for your breasts and tissues.

I love the feel of them when free and it also allows me to cup and grope them on occasion when the mood strikes which is also great for anyone who happens to be around too *rawr*

• Like 4

I love the feel of them when free and it also allows me to cup and grope them on occasion when the mood strikes which is also great for anyone who happens to be around too *rawr*

I like doing that too sometimes because they are so full lol but I do miss the days of having smaller 34 C breasts.

I'm bra less today while on my elliptical. Has anyone worked out topless on their treadmill or elliptical? I admit I've done it a few times. Topless with yoga pants. Less laundry lol.

• Like 3

I'm braless today while on my elliptical. Has anyone worked out topless on their treadmill or elliptical? I admit I've done it a few times. Topless with yoga pants. Less laundry lol.
Skype pls?

[emoji9]

• Like 1

You're so funny!

Why? Iroticism can be as equally enjoyable as foreplay, same reason Dancers are in business.

Love your new avatar pic BTW.

WIR

Why? Iroticism can be as equally enjoyable as foreplay, same reason Dancers are in business.

Love your new avatar pic BTW.

WIR

I was being playful in a flirty way..not sarcastic and thank you. :)

• Like 1