sex shop recommendations

I'm looking to get a product into stores and would like to harvest a few names of reputable, well-established sex shops around the country. I'm pretty sure this is the target demographic to have that information.

Yes, all across this great country of ours.

You can post them here or send me a PM with that info.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

You can check the link in my signature for more info.

Venus Envy in Ottawa is SP/Adult Entertainer Friendly, I know that for a fact and I can't see them not taking on or showing interest in your product as we have discussed your product in full detail.;)

I haven't looked in to the one here in Halifax to see all they have to offer, besides what I've read on their website and toys but all the Venus Envy stores do hold numerous educational workshops and I'm due to go there next week so I will certainly see what I can find out and the Halifax staff here are so helpful, lovely and non-judgemental at all.

Years ago I worked in an Adult Sex Shop so I am far from shy to ask any questions relating to sex, toys and/or products.

I'll PM you after I go and re-stock some fun things!:D

https://venusenvy.ca/

Hugs,

Lexy

• Like 2

Thanks, Lexy. You're a doll.

I just received my Donation Envelope/Wallet and it looks very professional and useful, I plan to put it to good use.

I think the guests that visit with me will appreciate its option and it being available for them to use.

I will give an update on how it works out and I have already sent you a personal PM.

I plan to take it with me to Venus Envy when I go there this week for their feedback and input as well.

Thanks Kilt Boy!!:icon_wink:

Hugs,

Lexy

• Like 1

I wasn't able to get to Venus Envy last week due to a very hectic schedule but I still plan to go when time permits and I need some new stuff:icon_wink:.

As for my experience thus far with the donation wallet, it has been amazing for hosting and out bookings.

Unless the donation is already in a personal card which is a lovely gesture and I still welcome that and it makes me smile:redface:.

Guests no longer need to bring an unsealed envelope and I just place it on the table and excuse my self to the ladies room and upon my return I take the donation wallet and return with a beverage for us.

Out bookings have worked out great as well. I just place it on the table/desk, the client does their part and I excuse myself to ladies room to place my safety call, put the wallet away and return.

I was told that me having this available is so much easier than searching for an envelope.

I certainly have benefited from having this available and so have any guests/clients. I would recommend it for all companions and clients.

I now just inform anyone that already knows my previous procedure of the change, depending on who they are and any new guests/clients I just tell them my new donation process/procedure.

I love it! Thanks a bunch Kilt Boy!:icon_wink:

I would love to make posting on my Twitter and on my website with your website link but of course I would never do so without your consent. Let me know!!

Hugs,

Lexy

• Like 1

Wow! Thanks so much for the great review. I knew it would be useful and I'm glad you like it. I really am. I love to make things and find it gratifying when people actually use them. As you can see from my shop, I make a wide variety of stuff, all unique. The donation wallet is just the latest item.

You can point anyone at all at the link in my signature. As the item description states, there are many uses for them, including weddings and other types of donations. No need to be bashful. I make no judgments about any purchasers. I'm doing this to help!

Again, I really appreciate your recommendation and help.

Note: if you want 10 or more (say you run a massage company, a strip club, or are interested in wholesale), I'll make a custom listing with reduced pricing.

• Like 1

Guest S****r

Forgive me, but I don't really get it's purpose?

It seems awkward to me for the gentleman to pull out cash and stick it in the envelope while he's at my place. And then I take it in the other room and have to open it up and count it? I think I am missing something.

Genuine question.

Please elaborate.

I'm not sure if they've been mentioned yet or if online stores count, but I love Pinkcherry.com and lingeriecanada.com. They are both great and reputable. I shop at both regularly and receive my free shipping orders within a day or two. Pinkcherry offers many products from indie brands and small retailers.

Forgive me, but I don't really get it's purpose?

It seems awkward to me for the gentleman to pull out cash and stick it in the envelope while he's at my place. And then I take it in the other room and have to open it up and count it? I think I am missing something.

Genuine question.

Please elaborate.

It depends on who the guest is for me exactly how the process transpires. I haven't found it awkward with regular/repeat guests or new guests. That is why I depart to the ladies room so they can place my donation in the wallet privately.

It's reusable and very durable, I enjoy that factor and it cuts down on trash regardless if envelopes are recyclable. Kind of the same concept as the reusable grocery store bags.

Regular and repeat guests usually just have the donation in their pocket/wallet/personal card or and unsealed envelope and place it on my table, when they arrive the donation wallet is there for them to place it in (not sealed). I depart to take the donation wallet and put it away and get us a beverage. If it's in a personal card the donation wallet is not needed. I know which regular and repeat guests bring personal cards.

Out bookings if I have it I place it on the table/desk and my donation is placed inside unsealed and I take it go in the ladies room to place my safety call, count and put my wallet away.

I have only ever been shorted may be twice so I as well as many companions I know always receive upon arrival and count the donation first and then proceed with the encounter. It's up to the companion how they handle that and what they are comfortable with.

It's a new process/procedure that I am testing out and so far so good. I have only gotten positive feedback with regards to not having to get an envelope or just placing the donation on the table.

I haven't experienced a guest/client having their own yet. So what comes to mind is if the guest/client was to have their own, they would just place it on the table/desk, the guest/client would excuse themselves to the facilities while the companion retrieves, counts and puts the donation away. Upon their return the guest/client retrieves their donation wallet and place it back in their pocket/jacket/brief case.

It boils down to who your guest/client is and the location. If you count the donation in front of them if you're comfortable with that or take it to another room to count and put away and if you receive your donation upfront upon arrival and get that out of the way so the encounter flows naturally with the donation aspect dealt and done with it.

So far this has worked for me and I like it. I never have to ask for my donation or bring it up. The donation wallet is in plain view for use upon arrival.

I find asking uncomfortable as well as some of the guests/clients I see find asking where to put it uncomfortable.

With the donation wallet in plain view they know and just deal with that part, no discussion needed.

I hope that helps a bit as to how I've been using it.

I know sometimes when I write or reply back, I write as if I'm speaking directly to you because I am but if you'd like I can call you on the phone tomorrow and we can have a chat.

Hugs,

Lexy

• Like 2

"As used by Halifax's leading lady."

:icon_biggrin:

It's kind of a nudge, kind of an obvious statement, a smidge of reminder, mixed with a touch of class. Some providers deal with things differently and don't mind handling the cash transaction more openly. Everyone is different and this extra flourish may not be your style.

To be perfectly honest, I had only originally thought of making them for exotic dancers with the Velcro strap attached. A friend thought that the bare envelope style would work for her, and she loves it. She isn't on the board here. A few brides will be using them at their gift tables this summer. The list is growing. I don't expect that they'll make their way in to the church collection plate, but who knows?

• Like 2