Colonnade unit 34, 21 and Lewis location

I am looking to visit an asian mp but I have a few questions for anyone able to answer. I have read many threads recommending the Colonnade unit 21 above the unit 31 but no one ever said why. If possible I would like to know the difference between the two. Also looking to get others opinions on the better location between Colonnade unit 21/34 or the Lewis mp.

Having been to all three multiple times, here's my take.

1. All three have similar pricing for similar time & tips

2. Of the three, 21 has in-room showers, the others have only hot hand-towels available.

3. Lewis has a couple nice girls (Tina & Shirley) when available. Remainder are older...

4. Lewis & 21 use real pictures. 34 does not.

5. Julie & Kitty are slim attractive women and work from 21.

6. 21 & 34 are in industrial park, parking easy & discrete. Lewis has two parking spots immediately in front of their location or on street paid parking.

I favour 21 Colonnade because of the shower & women there, as well as ease of parking. Recently renovated, decor & lighting are fresh.

Lewis a close second (because of the two girls), though decor is "tired".

PM if you want more...

• Like 2

If you're interested in seeing an independent Asian Masseuse (among the best in the city if not the country where the massage is concerned - and other options are also excellent) check out the reco thread for Gina. I just added to it. She's off for a two week break at the end of the week so take this into consideration. You'll find her ads on BP.

• Like 2

thanks for all the info. ill def check out the 21 location sometimes in the near future. as for Gina, I've seen her adds and she looks great. but with my current schedule its much easier for me to be able to do drop in's. maybe after Christmas when things calm down ill be able to book something with her.

is 21 used to be Good Hand Spa?

Yes, and interestingly enough I visited 216 St-J in Gatineau today as I heard there were new owners and it was renovated. It was renovated and looks much better. They had a sandwich sign at the door that said "Unit 21" Good Hand Spa! So, sell Colondade and buy in Gatineau, go figure! I'll stick to this side of the river.

• Like 2

Have been to Unit 21 numerous times and sometimes get into that catch 22 situation.

(a dilemma or difficult circumstance from which there is no escape because of mutually conflicting or dependent conditions.)

When asked how much would I like to spend, I responded honestly and was greeted with a look of real horror. Why ask if you are not going to be happy with the answer?

Lewis Street was amazing, fun and worth another visit. :-)

Have been to Unit 21 numerous times and sometimes get into that catch 22 situation.

(a dilemma or difficult circumstance from which there is no escape because of mutually conflicting or dependent conditions.)

When asked how much would I like to spend, I responded honestly and was greeted with a look of real horror. Why ask if you are not going to be happy with the answer?

Lewis Street was amazing, fun and worth another visit. :-)

have got that Horror look from other Asian places,, when you want ma service and that want to give you sp service,, they get all pissed off.

Mulletman, you are right!

And who wants to start an hour of relaxing massage when they are pissed off. Really I hate that question, since I know they will never be happy with the answer.