Malika Fantasy- Your curvaceous beauty! Schedule for this week. duo with Amazon Alice

Hello,

My name is Malika (Ma-lee-kah) Fantasy, I am a young French woman of 26 years old, heavily tattooed, an ass that defies gravity, and an impish smile.I have a curvy body (small bbw) 36DDD-32-46, .My personality personality that could be describe as easy-going, playful and down-to-earth. I do not take myself too seriously. I prefer to let things unfold naturally than planning a Harlequin or Penthouse novel. Well...maybe. I still love clothing requests and role play!

I love mutual oral and kissing, tattoos and travel, passionate and meaningful , quirky and witty conversation. Oh and orgasms that make us laugh in pleasure.

picture.php?albumid=12421&pictureid=85035

Care to join me for a dance? I'm not really a "cookie-cutter" high class, ultra-vip companion but more a sweet young woman who dance to the beat of her own drums.

Definitely offbeat

Blunt, deeply passionate, I have the razor-sharp wit,natural charm, unyielding lust and an inclination to good wine and cheese that is commonly found in French people.

I have no preference in term of terms of race, age, abilities and body size of the individuals I spend time with.

I host incall from an upscale Richmond and John . All the amenities you may need are offer.

Fancy more than one woman? Lets book in advance one of my friends for duo

Duo with Amazon Alice are available from May 20th to the morning of Wednesday May 23rd

picture.php?albumid=12421&pictureid=85037

Schedule:

Sunday May 20th 2pm-11pm duo with Amazon Alice

Monday May 21st 9am-11pm duo with Amazon Alice

Tuesday May 22nd 9am-11pm duo with Amazon Alice

Wednesday May 23rd 9am-7pm

Thursday May 24th 9am-11pm

Friday May 25th 9am-11pm

Donations:

hh/120

hour/200

90 min/300

2 hours/400

When contacting me by email please included the following

-Your name and cellphone number

-A little bit about yourself and what you are looking for

-What city, and for what time and what length you would like to spend time together

-Where you saw my ad

-If you have any requests/fantasies

-(Not required but always appreciated) a reference from another provider or a form of verification

or by phone/text at 647-696-5066. No block numbers will be answer

picture.php?albumid=12421&pictureid=85036