where to look for SP?

with Backpage gone, Craigslist gone seems like good pages are getting fewer

Leolist seems to have been getting a boost, but also seems to cater to more fake ads.

Any other good pages?

not a fan of these forum types when looking for an sp. Great place for reviews etc but now very browsable

any recommendation is nice

• Like 1

I use Leolist and have had some pretty good luck with it! there is some in Locanto but I haven't had much luck there.

I can ask some of the SP I have seen repeatedly , if they wouldn't mind me sending you their contact info :)

also would love to know if anyone else has any sites they use as well!

I have had some decent luck with Leolist actually.. there are a lot of fakes out there but you can usually spot them fairly quickly (look for spelling errors).

I can ask some of the lovely ladies I see frequently (found on Leolist) if they wouldn't mind me sharing their contact info with you if you are looking for someone to meet :)

I have had some decent luck with Leolist actually.. there are a lot of fakes out there but you can usually spot them fairly quickly (look for spelling errors).

I can ask some of the lovely ladies I see frequently (found on Leolist) if they wouldn't mind me sharing their contact info with you if you are looking for someone to meet :)