how long with same sp

I know it varies but what is the longest period you have stayed with the same sp (not per session but since first visit)?

Personally my longest standing regular that see me each visit when I go to Ottawa ( I don't think we have miss one) is going on 3 years.

Longest person that see me on a irregular base 4 years (which is basically when I started being an SP

A couple of my Ottawa regulars had seen me going on six years. I was really sad to leave them when I moved to Toronto last August.

• Like 2

For me it has been an amazing 5 years this coming September. Lots has changed over time for both of us but I still cherish every chance I get to see her and the incredible memories and experiences we have shared. (smiling just thinking about them)

Cub

The longest, well that's Emily Rushton. Our first date was March 5, 2011, and I just recently saw her, and will be seeing her again in a couple weeks. Each time we see each other, well it just gets better and better.

A close second was Lonna Lux. Our first date was September 11, 2010. And I would have seen her just as regularly as I saw (see) Emily, because each date with her also just got better and better. But she retired, which while I'm happy for her, I do miss her

And both ladies are very special, not only as companions each in their own right, but as people too. They also both liked one another, and liked me enough to share a special evening with me, my first ménage a trois, on November 10, 2012

Boy, those ladies must be special, I remember key anniversary dates with them too ;-) not to mention all our dates.

And to Emily and Lonna, thank you

RG

• Thanks 1

I have a client who first saw me back in 2002. He doesn't come around much anymore as his situation has changed, but I normally get a visit from him at least once a year.

I've one who sees me 3-4 times a month, since i moved to the area i am in now, and that is about 11 years now. Others i have also seen for the same number of years, but much less frequently like once to 3 times a year maybe.

I like variety, but have seen a few ladies more than once, and sometimes after awhile, I might just circle back to where I started... Some guys like the comfort of someone that they got to know, some like the intrigue and mystique of variety. We are all different, thankfully.

• Like 1

I have someone whom I've seen seen a number of times over the last 3 years. I'm normally one who prefers variety, but we have chemistry and very much enjoy our time together.

I have some that I see every week for a period of time, then some every few months or every few years. I try not to worry to much of how many will or won't return I just make sure I am providing my best.

• Like 1

I like variety, but have seen a few ladies more than once, and sometimes after awhile, I might just circle back to where I started... Some guys like the comfort of someone that they got to know, some like the intrigue and mystique of variety. We are all different, thankfully.

Variety and comfort. I would add to the mix - security.

There are a few ladies I've seen a number of times, and it's not just comfort for me. It's getting to know them better and to feel secure in the confidences that tend to be exchanged when that comfort level is achieved.

Variety is a huge temptation, and one which I succumb to. Truth to tell, I sometimes feel a bit guilty when I "stray" from those wonderful ladies who have given me so much in the way of intimacy. My guilt is obviously misplaced because those same ladies have not hesitated to give me a recommendation when needed. They understand that desire for variety. That's one of the wonderful things about the cerb community.

I hope to live long enough to complete the circle.

And to start a new one.

OMG - maybe, instead of a duo - I could have a quadruple!!

Wow - What would they do to me?

Sweet dreams of that scenario.

I like repeating with the same lady... there is comfort and the connection deepens with each visit.

Just my opinion

• Like 2

Guest a**4*

I have been seeing my lady for two years on my third year as a regular with her and a second lady first year as a regular :bowdown:

I've one who sees me 3-4 times a month, since i moved to the area i am in now, and that is about 11 years now. Others i have also seen for the same number of years, but much less frequently like once to 3 times a year maybe.

It is interesting to look at this from the other angle. This guy deserves a big respect: simple calculation gives that he donated at least $100,000 to one provider :-) Is there something like this in the Guinness record book?

Guest D***el B***e

Been a hobbyist for almost 20 years (don't ask, it's a long story) ... was a multi-year regular with a few ladies over time, and then one day, pooofff, they disappear. Website gone, phone gone, no goodbye, no message, no nothing .... Heart breaker in a way :-( then turned to Asian girls, love 'em love 'em, but again they tend to move around too much but I managed to see one very regularly (sometimes too much) for over 3.5 years. Lately, I've found that elusive girl who connects with me on all levels, been looking for her for years and years, and have been seeing her now for almost 2 years. I'm planning on growing old with her lol lol (well, kind of, ya know what I mean) ...

Edited by D***el B***e
typo

I am seeing two ladies very regularly now. One I've been seeing since early September, the other since mid-October. I hope to continue seeing both of them for years but, who knows in this hobby?

My all-time record was early January of last year until late May. I'd probably still be seeing her if she hadn't changed her work hours and made it impossible for me to continue.

I only started SPing last year but I was fortunate enough to meet a few repeaters right away. I have a couple who have been seeing me since my first month and still come in once a week. Repeat business is always my favorite as we can develop that deeper intuitive connection = mind blowing lol.

• Like 3

Guest K***e D****ls

Most of what I do is on-going arrangements. I'm not a fan of one hit wonders. I prefer the dynamic of on-going get-togethers.

I have one charming gent in particular who jokes constantly 'I've been seeing you for 5 years. And women that I date say I can't commit! Ha!' :)

Like some others that have commented I have not being here very long,

I started to see some touring ladies on a regular bases almost two years ago, this past year I found someone who lives close by that I now consider my regular and I am up to seven months with her. If she stays here I can see it lasting for a long time if the future is anything like the last seven months:)