On Sexual Deprivation, Sex Workers, Incels and Violence

Since hearing about this I have wondered if some/alot of inquiries that I (possibly 'we') have received over time have been these incel/misogynists.

They always let you know something about themselves whether it is age or actual pic or whatever. Then sit back and wait for the rejection, then go on a rant with anger and hate. It helps to justify their feelings about such things and allows them to continue to carry on with their misogynist thoughts/feelings/ways.

Their is so much hate these days and seems to be because of the ability to form groups that have the same views, and sit around and commiserate with allows for reinforcement of those held beliefs...and they never have to change their views. They chose to surround themselves with that community to the detriment of all others.

The internet is not a place of freedom and information. It is a place to let fester, old and out-dated, close-minded, isolating thoughts that make people not very nice and obviously powers some to believe that they can be heroes for acting out in a way that pleases and uplifts a community that wouldn't exist if there was no internet...it happens with all kinds of people who come together after finding something in common, first to relate and share personal experiences and turns into some kind of movement with an aim to 'fix' things. And some of those people will always take it step farther, and will look for encouragement (from the community) to act when they announce their plans to 'fix' things in the manner they see fit. And they are never disappointed as there is always an instigator ready to push others to see what they will do.

Why are we going backwards instead of forward?

And the comment in the article about sending incel to service providers are words that can be taken two ways. Those commenters saw it as incel being able to take their anger out on service providers. I saw it as a service provider allowing incel a private refuge to be what he sees as unattainable...an ability to be 'loved' for a short time.

But what do I know :)

Additional Comments:

omg read the comments too if you want to learn more this 'incel' community

It goes way deeper than I thought and reaches over many issues and their thoughts of proper solutions. It's really a very 'depraved' thought process

• Like 2