British Brunette

Based on a google and Tineye search of a couple of the pictures I would have passed. Are the pictures accurate?

I've been on here for a few years now. I'll vouch for British Brunette being a fantastic provider. I promised I'd write her a recommendation once she made an account here (which she is planning to do).

I've seen her a number of times now and I will confirm the pics are 100% accurate. Again, once she makes an account I'll do a proper reco in the recommendation area.

• Like 3

I don't believe there's a rule like that, I've just noticed she posts on backpage pretty infrequently. I wanted her to make an account here that includes her contact details so I can link her members page in my reco.

May I suggest you do the Reco anyway, and then if she joins you can update it to her page here.

I think we need more new recommendations on the board :)

May I suggest you do the Reco anyway, and then if she joins you can update it to her page here.

I think we need more new recommendations on the board :)

I am a complete incompetent when it comes to these boards. I would like to do a recommendation for a number of wonderful women I have encountered from the guidance offered but I have not been able to figure out how to do it. The option to recommend is just not available.The board recommendations have never steered me in the wrong direction.

Posted via Mobile Device

I am a complete incompetent when it comes to these boards. I would like to do a recommendation for a number of wonderful women I have encountered from the guidance offered but I have not been able to figure out how to do it. The option to recommend is just not available.The board recommendations have never steered me in the wrong direction.

Posted via Mobile Device

Odd that it's giving you trouble; it's not much different than posting here.

You'd just go to the recommendation section: http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=137

If you're starting a new recommendation thread (there isn't already one started for that lady) click the Make A New Recommendation button (it's a blue button towards the top left on my screen at least).

If you're adding a recommendation to an existing thread, just open the one for that lady and click the Add Recommendation button at the bottom of the thread.

It's a good idea to use the "Search this Category" button that's towards the top right of the page and enter the lady's name first to check if she already has a recommendation thread started.