Carmen

Seen her. Was very happy. Big boobs. I think she said she's only in town a few weeks.

Lots of fun and super friendly. Very clean too.

• Like 1

I've seen both of them (separately). Enjoyed each of them, seen Toni specifically because she was affiliated with Carmen and I had a good time with Carmen.

Toni is slimmer build than Carmen, good figure, great boobs, was very energetic and friendly. Toni had a great downtown location near the Westin.

Everything was with a condom and her price was great. He energy made for a good time and I didn't feel rushed. She could tell I enjoyed her boobs and encouraged me to play as much as I wanted.

I am not likely to see them together as I find with FFM encounters that unless the two ladies are willing to spend time on each other while i enjoy the show, the combined attention is very over stimulating and everything ends too quick.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Looks like I wont be seeing her either

sent 3 msgs in last 2 days and no reply

I have not had that issue with either Toni or Carmen being non-responsive.

BUT providers in general seem to be non-responsive more than 50% of the time, and I mean totally non-responsive. I don't expect instant answers and usually try and give more than a couple hours notice of my desire to see them.

Guest n*gu**6

been trying for 2 days to set sumthing up

should be able 2 reply in 24hr i think

had same problem with another lady not answring

kept u waiting till to late to get another girl

they say they answer in 24hrs but 2 or 3 days go by

On 6/21/2017 at 8:02 AM, Rambler1980 said:

I've seen both of them (separately). Enjoyed each of them, seen Toni specifically because she was affiliated with Carmen and I had a good time with Carmen.

Toni is slimmer build than Carmen, good figure, great boobs, was very energetic and friendly. Toni had a great downtown location near the Westin.

Everything was with a condom and her price was great. He energy made for a good time and I didn't feel rushed. She could tell I enjoyed her boobs and encouraged me to play as much as I wanted.

I am not likely to see them together as I find with FFM encounters that unless the two ladies are willing to spend time on each other while i enjoy the show, the combined attention is very over stimulating and everything ends too quick.

Hey guys, 

I know I’m a few years late lol but, I might be back in the east sometime this year IF Covid allows me to do so? 
I tried to make it there last week but, I was told they’re only welcoming ppl that have business there, from out of town ☹️
I’m in Ontario and, right about now... Halifax is not very fond of us lol and for good reason!! 
As for me not replying, I apologize, it wasn’t intentional.
If I don’t reply, that means I’m not working. 

Hopefully I get to see you guys! 
Stay Safe Xo 😘