Has anyone came across ads. leading you to "Secure Sex Ltd." ?

I came across ads. that if you contact them. They say they want to verify you, find out if you're of age, if you're a sexual predator, ETC. They say its for their safety ! It looks like there is a legit secure link where you enter your E-mail. Then once you enter it I'm told they're going to want at least you credit card info that will be charged $0.00 and only used that one time as the verification tool.

Has anyone else seen this and know what it is all about ? What are your thoughts on this ? Personally I have been steering clear but I am curious.

Any help with this will be appreciated.

Thank You !

Have a great day !

yeah right $0.00 won't be charged...how u going 2 explain the charges 2 someone or when u dispute the charges with c/card company??

• Like 3

I agree, this was one of my thoughts as well.

She claimed that through the credit card info they can confirm age of maturity and can verify your not a sex offender. It's for her safety. She at one point stated that this is what they are doing for a safe experience since the murder of a lady from a C.L. ad. (I am unaware of this). That the cc. will never be charged any fees.

Thanks guys for your replies ! I appreciate your input ! Nice to have confirmation on my decision to stay away as well as other view points and your opinions.

Again : Thank You !