Sign in to follow this  

Authentic and Established Dominatrix skilled in many forms of play

I'm Mistress Pandora and I'm one of only a handful of authentic Ottawa Dominatrix's. Established for 10 yrs. If you are looking for a true Mistress to explore your submissive nature, then email to reserve a session. I am down to earth, non judgmental and I love beginners ! I offer a range of interests and your session can be more novice or advanced .... whatever your comfort level is.

For booking please email [email protected]

Include: your name

interests for a first session

date, time and duration

I will generally reply within 24hrs . Please note I do not book short notice Dom sessions since more planning and preparation is involved in this kind of session. It is best to plan a few days ahead to ensure there is good communication and understanding of your interests so that the session is the most fulfilling it can possibly be.

Please note : I do not use a "dungeon" as such .. I use a variety of small equipment and a rather large imagination ! My general availability is most days early afternoon till approx 11 pm. NO mornings.

Although I DO offer a special touch at the end of your session.. I do not offer "extras". These sessions are BDSM Domination, and fetish ONLY.

Sign in to follow this