Deviantly Devilish Delights ;) Weekend Schedule Update!

In case we've not yet had the pleasure..

I'm a 5'6 true brunette, with a movie star smile and bright, blue/green eyes that you'll love to have look back up at you.. With a toned, and moderately tan & tattooed all natural body that I love to show off and share with certain respectful gentlemen and couples, Let my body be your playground..

qMBeh1x.jpg

I offer my sensual, pampering attention for those who appreciate the sweeter, softer side of a lady; and a naughtier, kinky experience for those with more... curious tastes :p

dtveNaq.jpg

Openminded and genuine, I love to indulge fantasies, from the vanilla to things a bit more intense, my true passion is pleasing my guests! With a wardrobe to captivate many tastes, and accessories for both of our pleasures, the possibilities for pleasure are endless, just share with me what you might enjoy, and I'll take care of the rest!

Join me at my unique and discrete, private downtown location with a shower, amenities, and even a fresh pouf available if you'd like freshen up before or after our date

Or have me visit your verifiable downtown/area suite!

GloF5VJ.jpg

Available in Halifax: Oct 10: Available After 7pm

Oct 11: Generally Available from 10am

Oct 12: Generally Available from 10am

Oct 13: Booked

Oct 14: Limited Evening Availability

Oct 15: Limited Availability, Advance Notice Recommended

Oct 16: Available Til 4pm

Oct 17: Generally Available From 10am

Daily updates of my shenanigans and even more selfies on twitter & snapchat! @msmandahfx

My old Instagram was disabled due to my lack of pants :( follow my new one! @meetmsmanda :p

0xkfubF.jpg

Request And Fetish Friendly ;)

Please visit my site for details on what I offer, schedule updates, and more, or pm/email for more info! xx