Connection and Chemistry?

I'll like to find out what how you define Connection between two people and the Chemistry between two people?

Or are they the same.

I've had many great encounters and have in contact with many of the women that I have met.

With some I have felt a personal bond and friendship for some reason? I think this is what I defined as Connection?

And with other women, there is instant attraction and both physical and emotional. It just feels natural and comfortable to be with each other right away, with no shyness or first meeting jitters. It just feels right.

After 4 years of now of being on here on Cerb and starting off slowly in meeting women. As I was a shy man. I guess confidence comes with more experience. Now I can meet new women and find that I can now easily chat and entertain women and they seem to enjoy meeting me also.

I've managed to make many friendships and have gotten close with several of the women I have met. Is this connection or chemistry?

What is your definition and are they different or the same.

What were your first experience where you met someone new and had a instant connection or chemistry?

I'm interested in hearing your opinions and stories?

• Like 6

Ah chemistry and connection....... you might get it a bit through communications but the true test is upon meeting and even at first sight.......can't really explain it but I knew instantly and when it happens you know it. Only happened once for me that way, others it took a little time. The instant one is never forgotten.

Peace

MG

• Like 8

Great Question.

I have met people here on Cerb that I consider real friends as well. For example in Ottawa and a few cities I tour into I am fortunate enough to have an offer to be picked up at the airport and I never feel stuck in any city I frequent . If I were in real need I have friends I can contact. That is a gift I treasure. Thank you ladies and gentlemen for being there.

One other thing I really appreciate prior to a first date is a proper letter of introduction. I enjoy getting to know people to the level they are comfortable. I am a talker and love visiting so when I get that nice first letter I know its going to go well and I really look forward to

opening my door to that person.

For me connection is first and that means getting to know each other, I find chemistry naturally follows that.

• Like 8

To me connection and chemistry are two very different things, but come hand in hand.. Connection for me starts through a genuine conversation trying to feel each other out I do not know how it is for everyone, but I personally enjoy a proper introduction upon first communicating that way both parties can see if they are an equal fit for each other.. Chemistry naturally follows a genuine connection and most times for me in general it comes prior to meeting the first time.. A great conversation for connection I feel always leads to a equal feeling of chemistry!

• Like 2

Which usually come first Connection or Chemistry. Does Chemistry lead to a connection.

Or do you feel that a connection develops leading to chemistry?

In other words which came first the chicken or the egg? ;)

I think chemistry and connection are the same however chemistry and compatibility are different.

When a person has chemistry or a connection I think of it as an immediate attraction, sexual energy, a spark. Where as compatibility can occur without the latter, you just have things in common, a connection of sorts, but one without chemistry:). I may be wrong but that's how I see it.

As a companion my preference would be to have both, compatibility and chemistry with someone and sometimes I do, sometimes I have one or the other, occasionally neither. In most cases chemistry isn't obvious or detectable until meeting in person, as it requires seeing, hearing smelling, feeling, sensing the person.

But in all honesty most men pick their companion based on the physical with no real care for anything other than the hopes that her/his pics are real , so perhaps this quest for chemistry and connection some talk about isn't really all that important in the day to day reality of meetings.

• Like 4

Connection vs. Chemistry, I'm unable to define or quantify either. But, I look for both in the small stuff...

Genuinely happy to see me.

The look her face makes when those eyes and smile make a perfectly complimenting combination.

Any curiosity about me?

Also, let me please add, a note, no matter how short, if a man is thought of by a beautiful women out of the blue and she took the time to let him know, for me anyhow, that is a high, a very nice high.

• Like 4

Guest Lep*******1**7

I think you can have a good connection with a woman without any chemistry, but you cannot have chemistry without first establishing a good connection.

Connection for me would relate to common interests or values with respect and genuine kindness.

Sexual chemistry is not governed by science, but a bunch of physical and psychological factors. You can have good sex without making love, but making love makes great sex with a human dimension based on first establishing a connection.

Circular argument n'est ce pas?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiIaFO_3tRPXr_ENjLaIa3hraQHHmewfQygqh1HIalvFxtTAuh

Good question, connection and chemistry I feel go both hand and hand, but connection, I think is on a personal level, through communication, and chemistry is more the physical, when the two coincide, you have fireworks!! :) I have met people on Lyla, and have been so fortunate to have this experience! I have been fortunate to be able to communicate with the ones I have I met, and became great friends!

• Like 1

I would tend to think of connection as something more concrete, perhaps more mental (like the engine under the hood), whereas chemistry is more superficial, more physical (like the song that's playing on the radio in the car). I think that the order in which they come (if at all), is totally variable depending on the person, the setting, the weather...whatever! Needless to say, if both ties are present, oh what fun!!

• Like 2

I think that chemistry is more of a physical attraction and Connection is more mental or spiritual. Any opinions?

When there is a connection or chemistry. Definitely the session will be hotter and more fun. Otherwise it may be more mechanical and just going thru the motion. It's the difference between having a great session and a so so session.

• Like 1

I think that chemistry is more of a physical attraction and Connection is more mental or spiritual. Any opinions?

Yes, I agree with this. Connection is personal, mental, and emotional thing. Chemistry is emotional and physical thing. But that emotional part is common between them. And chemistry is what happens at the moment of meeting, like spark, this moment feeling. Ideal situation when connection and chemistry go together but it is possible, I think, to have just chemistry or just connection. And connection can be established later with deeper personal knowledge and more communication.

In my case I have examples of both. I have perfect personal connection with one Lady. We consider each other to be friends, we can talk about everything, we meet sometimes outside the business to go for lunch or coffee together.

And there is another Asian Lady, whose English is very limited. So, it cannot be connection without the possibility to really communicate. But chemistry was there from the first meeting. We just perfectly feel each other and have great time together.

• Like 3

Guest st*****ens**ors

It seems to me that chemistry is about that initial clicking of attraction and pulse, tumblers of dopamine and endorphins falling into place. It's lovely when it happens, and rare, and sometimes emerges unexpectedly in a relationship you already have.

Connection, however, is more about the heart; two people who, in the swirl and eddy of a busy life and countless interactions with people would seek each other out, if given the chance, because there is something more meaningful than random about their time together.

I'm hoping for both; we're probably all hoping for both, every time we meet someone new.

But if I encounter connection, I will do my best to find you again.

I'll like to find out what how you define Connection between two people and the Chemistry between two people?

Or are they the same.

I've had many great encounters and have in contact with many of the women that I have met.

With some I have felt a personal bond and friendship for some reason? I think this is what I defined as Connection?

And with other women, there is instant attraction and both physical and emotional. It just feels natural and comfortable to be with each other right away, with no shyness or first meeting jitters. It just feels right.

After 4 years of now of being on here on Cerb and starting off slowly in meeting women. As I was a shy man. I guess confidence comes with more experience. Now I can meet new women and find that I can now easily chat and entertain women and they seem to enjoy meeting me also.

I've managed to make many friendships and have gotten close with several of the women I have met. Is this connection or chemistry?

What is your definition and are they different or the same.

What were your first experience where you met someone new and had a instant connection or chemistry?

I'm interested in hearing your opinions and stories?

I'm very empathic, so I always find chemistry and connections easy to be made if I get good vibes from someone. Chemistry and connections can be platonic as well, so I feel they go hand in hand, and there isn't much difference between the two. Romantic chemistry with a gent and myself is kind of like a "spark", you know, when you instantly connect with someone, like y'all just click. It's always the best when that happens.

• Like 2

I find that if I had previous communications with a girl for a while thru PM or Twitter. That when we first meet that there is usually some connection, a familiarly of sorts. Easier then meeting some stranger out of the blue. From here the experience is good and if there happens to be chemistry all the better. When there is no chemistry or connection, the experience can be more mechanical and sometimes you just want to leave. Luckly this has only happen to me only once. In general I seem to be able to connect with most women and have had mostly good to great experiences.

• Like 1

My definitions of connection and chemistry are the same as the OP.

I am a punter who enjoys experiences with many different women. With some I connect and with some it's chemistry. Good chemistry does create a little connection but only on a superficial level.

In my years as a punter I have only repeated with a half dozen providers. With each one of these I have had a connection and had great chemistry. These are the only women I repeat with. If I only feel one of the two I don't see them again.

• Like 2

Just had a session where within minutes we had great connection and chemistry. The session went so fast and we didn't want to end. We are still chatting and getting know each other. When there is chemistry or connection, I find the session is on a totally different level. Much more intimacy and fun.

You know there's something when they ask you to meet "off the clock" to make an arrangement or sometimes a little more. I only accepted twice, as this used to be very dangerous(and sometimes still is). The reason was that many girls tried to find regulars to work as indys shortly after they quit working for a provider. This normally ended up badly for the young woman and the poor guy at the wrong place and time. This happens a little less as there more real indys available. But it should still be considered a cautionary tale for those dreaming of a "Pretty Woman" scenario.

• Like 1

for a while I was seeing this MA and had amazing connection and chemistry. But she had to leave due to personal reasons. She intends to come back. But we have been keeping in contact for the last couple of months. I've met several MA's that I have also had great chemistry with. Keep chatting with them on twitter. Also have been twittering with some girls I haven't met yet either. We have great chats and have a lot in common. Hope to see them one day. Expect to have a great time with them also.