Be Kind and Respectful

I thought of this topic because just before I had a session with this woman,I was on twitter with her having a chat. I told her that I was 4 ft 9 inches, 300 lbs, hairy and had size 13 feet :). She said that she did not judge and that if there was minimum of respect, anyone can have fun. I asked if she kissed and she said maybe if I was kind.

Another time I had a similar discussion with another woman. She said that she did not discriminate on race, color, size, but as long as I was a gentleman and clean.

When I arrived at the spa and was shown a room. I waited patiently. Then the door opened and stepped in a beautiful woman. She looked at me with a sigh of relief and immediately knew that I had lied. I was not hairy lol.

Thus began a great session which we both enjoyed and had a laugh about.

Moral of the story. Be kind, be respectful. As like like a gentleman and be clean.

And don't lie about being hairy.

And have great sense of humour :)

Got to love the women of Lyla.

So accepting of us men of all size, shape and nationality :)

• Like 6

Love it!! haha that would have been so much fun! ;)

I myself, used to be a bit 'concerned' in this industry, after all.. I am not a size 2.. nor am I 20... but.... what I do have has carried me through wonderful years and memorable experiences...

and I whole-heartedly agree.... it does me no good to put myself out there as a 110lb 5ft nothing little thing.. so why on earth would anyone else feel they would need to lie... or... more to a point hehe.. how on earth would they (or me hehe)..explain it once we met? That is after all.. the whole idea, is it not? ;)

I enjoy all forms of everything... but value honesty.. and a good attitude.. easy smile... over almost anything else

just be you... tall, short, wide, thin.. hairy, bald.... glass eye... old, young, experienced, nervous, experienced....one leg.. no legs... 3 nipples...(only met one so far hehe) h3ll even a bright purple elbow sprouting from your forehead..... it's all good so long as you are genuine about it :)

Thank you so much for this post hehe

(would have been a blast to be a fly on that wall hehe)

• Like 3

Been told by the girls of there sessions with men that were not kind and respectful. They couldn't wait to get the session over with. If you want a good session be clean, kind and respectful. And in most cases you may receive a good session if not an outstanding one. It's worked for me :)

• Like 2

Agreed; showing respect, being considerate (kind) and showing a genuine acknowledgment of the person you are seeing is a good recipe for a mutually enjoyable session.

• Like 3

It's even better if you're respectful not because of the rewards you expect by being so, but just because that's how we should always treat one another.

So says Cato the Stoic, my inspiration, anyway :)

• Like 6

Guest Prufrock Cummings

The OP's post is confusing to me, in a very big manner. Maybe I have missed the boat on this one based on replies to his post, but how is deceit, lying about oneself, a form of "being kind and respectful?"

To me this is the a very big disrespect and despicable form of joke. Sounds to me like a case of Bait and Switch. The person who shows up at the door isn't the one that has been talked/advertised about; that would be quite unsettling to many.

I've seen the words "kind" "respect" and "considerate" tossed into comments on this thread about the OP's deceit. Honestly, I am baffled; how is lying to a person "respecting" them? If I were the provider, I would be very nervous during the entire session because in the back of my mind I'd be thinking "what is the motivation behind this lie, and should I be worried about my safety?"

Maybe I just don't "get" this form of humour, but to me it seems like it would be scary if I were on the receiving end of this "joke."

I've read so many posts here on Lyla of guys worrying about bait and switch from BP and other sites, and yet here is someone boasting about doing exactly that to the women (more thank once he admits), and well, is kind of congratulated here.

When I make a first-time date, I always give my age, general description, etc. just so she knows a little of what to expect upon first meeting.

I won't apologize for my rant and if it gets me booted from here, then so be it. This post has really upset me.

My advice is to be Honest, Kind and Respectful; and if you are lucky, she will respond in kind.

I won't apologize for my rant and if it gets me booted from here, then so be it. This post has really upset me.

My advice is to be Honest, Kind and Respectful; and if you are lucky, she will respond in kind.

Hey Prufrock; no need to even think an apology is required or even sought for your observation. I won't answer for the OP or how his post is interpreted, however the underlying message remains the same and I think we all received it loud and clear. In an ideal world we all, as Cato mentioned, should treat each other the same way (with respect) as a matter of course. And yes, I agree honesty is part and parcel. That way we all win.

• Like 1

YES!!!! I love this! Absolutely love this post! I really like this because some people are not very nice, and have zero respect for other humans. Respectfulness and kindness 100, 100% of the time%! It's important to be the change we want to see in this world and community and to treat others in accordance with that too. We can't always be attracted to one another, but it sure helps if a client is clean and is a gentleman. I appreciate these types and am happy to see a male encourage other males on Lyla to be kind and respectful to women.

In addition, I believe you need to be nominated for this post as you are being the change you want to see and demonstrated it here. Thanks so much for the good laugh too. It's men like you that make ladies like myself happy in their workplace(s) and headspaces. Cheers, and I nominate this post by someguy!

• Like 2

I've met many women in the last 6 years and have connected on a personal level with many of them. Most of them do this job to support their families and many of them have come from very bad situations. This is not a easy job to do, they deal and meet with men from races and backgrounds and ages. Most of the men are gentlemen and treat them well. But some aren't, just because they pay their fee, doesn't mean that they are entitled to treat the women any old way. or with disrespect. Sometimes they meet some bad client who makes them feel bad and ruins the day for them and their clients after them. It's hard to be nice and sexy and intimate with complete strangers. Being kind and respectful goes a long way to having great service.

• Like 1

Be respectful, honest and clean. Treat them like you would treat any other woman. No means No. find common interest and chat about them. I like meeting new people and genuinely like to learn about the other person. and will offer help or advice if it is within my ability. Also sense of humour and confidence helps I've been told.

• Like 1

Guest J**ck*9
Be respectful, honest and clean. Treat them like you would treat any other woman. No means No. find common interest and chat about them. I like meeting new people and genuinely like to learn about the other person. and will offer help or advice if it is within my ability. Also sense of humour and confidence helps I've been told.

You are very wise someguy.... Not only do I agree with you, but would add that if you treat her like she is the centre of the universe (as she should be) because in turn she treats you in the same way, then the moments together will be mutually wonderful, exciting and beautiful.