Pictures worth a 1000 words

I won't call out any bad examples but I wish more providers would do a good job with their pictures. I've seen several providers that are 10x better than their pictures suggest (and the reverse has happened too of course).

I like providers who keep their pictures fresh and rotate them occasionally and take care getting good pictures, they either have someone to do it who's decent with a camera or are really good with selfies that tease and highlight their good looks. Anytime I see (NEW PICS) in the title line on Back page it always gets a click out of me to see.

I won't call out bad examples but will give kudos to AddictiveBarbie and MsManda. They always look great and put effort into keeping fresh/good pics that really tempt and tease plus via either twitter or website keep me checking in.

I'm going to see a provider this evening who I know is amazing looking in person, but looking at her ad I'd not expect much. I feel in the case of this person if they'd change their pictures and put more effort into them they'd get more repeat business and probably also be able to charge a bit more.

Some tips (I am not a photographer by any stretch)

1) Have decent lighting

2) Clean up your space around you

3) Arch your back, stretch a bit

4) Highlight your assets, if you have great boobs, buns, abs show it off

5) Where some nice lingerie, it'll really sex you up and leave us wanting to see what it's covering.

• Like 3

I will certainly join Rambler in nominating Addicitve Barbie and MsManda as having the best pictures, and videos for that matter. It's no coincidence that these two ladies are top of the heap for service providers in our town.

• Like 1

I will certainly join Rambler in nominating Addictive Barbie and MsManda as having the best pictures, and videos for that matter. It's no coincidence that these two ladies are top of the heap for service providers in our town.

I would also like to add that an unexpected Gem like Barbie Doll Hailey has done a great job on the photographic side.

Posted via Mobile Device

Agree with Rambler, these days everyone has a pretty decent camera right on their phones, so if you need help, just ask! Let the guy tell you how they would like you to pose for a good shot. Not only do you get a few photos out of it, but I'm sure we would not mind helping you out ;) I for one would not mind at all! You can crop your face out and edit it easily with all kind of apps. Quick, easy, and fun for both!

I would like to make a recommendation for her too because she came across as being unusually sweet and personable. I am very grateful to everyone for the time and effort they have spent to ensure the quality of the fine people we are collectively helping but for some reason I have failed do find a way to do that. I have been visiting and commenting on occasion for years now. Am I old? Not that there is anything wrong with that..... I looked into the mirror. I do have a lot of grey hair.

Posted via Mobile Device

I totally agree with you about Christina4u, she is such a nice person and her photos bear witness to all her other attributes. I would like to nominate the unforgettable Cristycurves who is also an amazing person to share time with.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

In the past years there's been a trend of using Photoshop or other software to mask skin imperfections. I frequently seen this with dark skinned providers, but also a few times on Caucasian and Asian women. It's fine when the purpose is to hide the face, tattoos or anything that could identify the person. But when this covers most of the body, it becomes quite misleading.

• Like 3

While I seen many good pictures here, some are also very bad.

For example, a picture of a lady sitting on a toilet. It's maybe sexy for some, but for me it's as appealing as a denture on the side of the bed.

Not my cup of tea.