Emailing the provider ( MsManda )

I have had a hard time being able to get a hold of MsManda by either email or by filling out the form on her web site. I am sure she is very busy. But it has been a full day. And I am not sure if that is a usual time frame or not to expect a reply. I tried to provide as much info as i could about the things she asked for. I wonder if i did or said something wrong ? I may have to move on to someone else. Exotic touch Danielle definitely caught my eye as well. Any advice would be great from anyone at all.

Thanks

Not a comment on MsManda but about a 50% response rate from providers is the norm. Don't know why.

MsManda's been around in the biz a while, I assumed she be decent with responses.

Lots of providers hate:

- Thug talk

- Not reading the ad (asking questions answered in the ad)

- Being called names (bitch, etc)

- Unsolicited dick pics as an introduction

- haggling about services/prices

- Being explicit on first contact

Any of that sound like you?

• Like 1

Absolutely not.. I read all of her website. I answered all of the questions she asked . Described myself as best I could and what I was looking for. Which is what she asked for. I was polite. And I was not explicit at all. Nor was I rude or disresptful. And I would never be rude , disrespectful or call anyone names. Do I send another email with the possibility of a different date and time ? Maybe I asked for an appointment to soon. I was asking for an appiontment for the following day ?

• Like 1

I would suggest that perhaps your inquiry just slipped through the cracks somehow. Perhaps a lot of mail and accidently deleted? Anything can happen.

If it were me I would just re send and I bet you will be pleasantly surprised. :)

• Like 2

Hello everyone :)

I appreciate the good words!

Admittedly, I have fallen a few days behind on emails as of late.

A few reasons why: being away with crappy data/internet, travelling in general, a full schedule of bookings, personal and family commitments, as well as generally being an introvert who needed a big sleep and kitty cuddles once I returned from NL yesterday evening :P

I've been playing catch up today, and shall finish tomorrow, if you've been waiting for a reply!

Some things to make getting in contact easier:

Messages are responded to in the order in which I've received them. Complete, no nonsense inquiries to the front of the line!

*Especially when I'm busy, the most urgent and complete inquiries will receive the fastest responses.

Check my calendar; am I available when you'd like to meet, or on the day you're messaging me?

*If I know in advance that I'll be busy, it's posted on my calendar, as to not waste your time. Mind you, sometimes, my schedule can change very quickly, which is why I tend to prefer as much notice as possible to ensure that we can meet up :)

Messaging me late at night for a date the next morning is a risky move, and assumes that I'm up late reading /replying to emails, as well as that I'll be available in the morning to respond to emails and/or be available to meet you.

*A rested Manda is a happy Manda; give me notice to fully provide you with the attention you deserve :)

Lastly, asking for explicit services, or disregarding preferences on my etiquette page, is likely to get you ignored, or bumped to the bottom of the pile at least.

My apologies to those who've been waiting on a reply; I appreciate your patience while I catch up! Xoxo

• Like 4