Sign in to follow this  

Come Join Girlfriends Kylie Jayde & Sasha May ð??? Genuine GFE ð??? Friday 12 ð???

â?¡ Hey Loves! Iâ??m [I][COLOR="magenta"]Kylie Jayde[/COLOR][/I]. Sweet, Easy Going, Adorable Nerdy [I][B][COLOR="Magenta"]GND[/COLOR][/B][/I] â?º Im Funsized 5â??2 & Extremely Flexible & Talented BBW Bombshell. Iâ??m the perfect choice for the [I]Connoisseur of Curves[/I] á?¦

Come Join Me & My Breathtakingly Beautiful & Busty Girlfriend [COLOR="magenta"][I]Sasha May[/I][/COLOR], We will be hosting at my discreet upscale residence on [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Friday, 9AM-3PM[/COLOR]! [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Pre-booking is Preferred[/COLOR]. I will be available all day afterwords for single calls. & I will be hosting the rest of the week. Outcalls available too.[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]10AM-2AM[/COLOR]

We love to [COLOR="Magenta"]pamper[/COLOR] you & we provide the most sensual sweet kisses.

Good Hygiene is Very Important, Clean Linen & Shower for 1,2...or 3 Available

Weâ??re Reviewed. Weâ??re fun, cute, sexy. Great in bed. What else is there to say? Weâ??ll be the experience you never had but always dreamed about.

For booking requests â?¦ [COLOR="Magenta"]613-909-1346[/COLOR] â?¦ or you can PM [COLOR="magenta"]Me[/COLOR] or PM [COLOR="Magenta"]Sasha[/COLOR]!

You can contact me on [COLOR="Magenta"]instagram[/COLOR] [url]https://www.instagram.com/curvybbwplaymatekylie/[/url]

Sign in to follow this