BP Kaliyah 5109

I saw her in Kingston a few days ago and on the plus side the pics are real and she has a killer butt, spinner with small chest. Doubt she is 18 but mid 20s would be a good guess I think. She quotes you extra for greek and offers it upon arrival. Quick response to text with reasonable rates and said to come right over. I notice she has been in TO this week so posted the review there as well. Using same phone number.

http://kingston.backpage.ca/FemaleEs...11am/107636692

http://toronto.backpage.ca/FemaleEsc...town/108371422

I get there and she asks me to wait 2 min and gave me room # in 3 min ... not bad. Kaliyah let me in and promptly plopped herself on a bed and started texting as she asked me to wash my hands. I freshened up hands and groin and came out to find her texting still. I waited on bed then checked my phone to get an idea of the time as I had a sinking feeling. She told me she was just texting her "agency" and five minutes later we begin. In all it was at least 10 min after arrival until she was done texting.

She had texted me "Full girlfriend experience"..... if your idea of GFE is an upcharge for many things and seriously lack lustre service then go for it. No kissing. I stupidly forked over an extra green, wasn't worth it. When the event was uninspired I asked her to finish me with a hummer she gave the lame excuse no more after sex. I was so put off I could not even finish myself off. I decided to end it and got up to dress. I told her I was not pleased and she yawned. I told her I would be sure to post a review and she laughed and said "who cares, I'm leaving tomorrow".

If you are a self starter who does not need the ladies participation to get you going, then I'd say see her and do not bother with upcharges except greek if you are into that. Otherwise buyer beware.

• Like 5