Brockville Recommendations?

Hello everyone, new to this board but I am a member on another western version. I'm traveling to a couple of projects in Ontario at the end of this month and thought I would reach out for any recommendations for ladies in Brockville or who may be staying over on a tour Mar 20-23rd. I just posted a similar thread for Timmins and hopefully will be pointed to a good lady.

Thought I would start my search here before the last minute BP roulette.

Thanks

Not really any regular SPs in Brockville area. Your best bet is to watch BP Kingston and watch for anyone who provides in the area and see if they're available when you're visiting.

Also keep in mind that Ottawa is only a little over an hour away with many more choices than Kingston. If you find someone in Kanata that tickles your fancy then it is about the same distance as Kingston.

Unfortunately there isn't a regular SP in the area but often they will announce their arrival on the Kingston or Ottawa threads.

Fortunately, Brockville is almost right in the middle between Kingston and Ottawa so there are options if you're willing to travel.

Good luck.