Providers, in regards to being Verified on LeoList.

We are all well aware over the last few weeks things have changed in regard to sites being used. It does appear LeoList has won out.

Perhaps I should begin this next subject with pardon my ignorance since I'm not sure as to the 'why'. LeoList has an option for ads and pics to be verified but why are so few using this option? PackPages did not have such an option. Even the vast majority of the well known Providers from Lyla aren't using the verified option on LeoList. Here on Lyla alone we see threads on the subject of fake ads on LeoList from all across this country. It would seem to me that if all known and reputable Providers would have their ads and pics verified it would leave all the fake ads exposed as these ads and pics would not be verified. Just looking for some feedback from Providers who could help me understand why this verified option is next to not being utilized. Perhaps I'm missing something but it would likely help legit Providers with more clients, help save clients from having to filter through non verified ads and leave us to focus on those who deserve our attention and business.

Cheers,

• Like 1

My 2 cents based on my personal feelings. First of all, when BP went down, my phone blew up. I even wished at one point I could clone myself. Getting new pics, holding a sign up with their website on it means I need someone to take the actual pictures. So, being the lazy advertiser I am, I put it off till things quieted down for me.

There is a benefit for providers to get verified. Discounts on ads rates, standing out from others and option to post more pictures.

However, being verified on lyla to me is more significant as it's more then just holding up a sign. So, if guys would continue seeking out lyla providers, let non lyla providers know of this site, it will eventually work itself out.

Leolist is slowly raising their rates, so at some point the scammers and frauds will have no choice but to go away. If everyone reported the fraudulent posters to leolist, it would stop alot of it.

• Like 5

I understand Malika's point about professional vs selfie pics, both from a cost to the ladies and quality perspective. They are much nicer and present the ladies in a classy way.

I also agree with Meaghan's comment "let non lyla providers know of this site". However, we hobbyists, in general, have a smaller voice than the ladies in that their ads receive a lot more views than most of the hobbyists' comments. While we do our part to spread the word to use Lyla, I think it would also be beneficial to all if the ladies also referred to Lyla in their ads, perhaps by pointing towards their splendid reviews. It will help quickly filter out the fake ads, promote Lyla to those that aren't members (providers and hobbyists), and aid the hobbyist in finding the reviews to see if the lady in question might be a good fit. The latter point may also help filter out some of the calls the ladies receive from hobbyists that would not be a good match.

Meanwhile, even though I may peruse Leo List out of curiosity, I will continue to use Lyla as my primary source to meet wonderful ladies.

• Like 1

I will not add a "selfie" to my advertising and while I've seen a provider with her pro pics verified, they won't respond to any of my enquiries. I won't deal with a company that doesn't answer their mail. I've seen a huge quantity of "verified" ads where the selfies are real but the rest of the pics are stolen and the east coast is rife with highly questionable ads.

I'm actually very disappointed that Lyla is partnered with them at this point given their extremely poor customer service and willingness to allow scammers on. It certainly does Lyla no favours from a branding perspective. I won't be supporting it until they show a modicum of interest in dealing with reputable providers...

smiles, cat

• Like 5

While we do our part to spread the word to use Lyla, I think it would also be beneficial to all if the ladies also referred to Lyla in their ads, perhaps by pointing towards their splendid reviews. It will help quickly filter out the fake ads, promote Lyla to those that aren't members (providers and hobbyists), and aid the hobbyist in finding the reviews to see if the lady in question might be a good fit. The latter point may also help filter out some of the calls the ladies receive from hobbyists that would not be a good match.

Meanwhile, even though I may peruse Leo List out of curiosity, I will continue to use Lyla as my primary source to meet wonderful ladies.

I recall reading that reviews are not allowed on Leolist and neither are links to reviews/review sites. This makes perfect sense as they cannot control the content on other sites and they cannot be held responsible for exactly what Fosta/sesta says they will be held responsible for. You (collective you) can no longer expect overlap with easy to follow links etc any more due to the new laws (that, by the way, affect us too). That is why girls create websites. They control the content and decide what can be overlapped and what can be saved for more private, personal contact with an individual (not plastered all over the place but private contact/inquiries). So you will have to look at websites and trust that she has given you all the information you need at the moment. You will have to trust that she is more educated and aware of what she needs to do to keep herself safe from the new laws and still continue to provide you with a great companion experience.

I think it would be called 'self-preservation' and the new laws are bigger than anyone here and need to be heeded. Clients who are used to doing things one way (always suggesting how things should be done...for the good of the hobby) will also have to adjust to the new way of doing things. The new laws have kind of put your 'job' in jeopardy and making public your opinions/suggestions will have to stop as they put many girls in danger of being 'found out' simply by association. You (collective you) need to find a new way to communicate when you are speaking 'in public'.

Additional Comments:

LeoList has an option for ads and pics to be verified but why are so few using this option? PackPages did not have such an option. Even the vast majority of the well known Providers from Lyla aren't using the verified option on LeoList. ...

It would seem to me that if all known and reputable Providers would have their ads and pics verified it would leave all the fake ads exposed as these ads and pics would not be verified. Just looking for some feedback from Providers who could help me understand why this verified option is next to not being utilized. Perhaps I'm missing something but it would likely help legit Providers with more clients, help save clients from having to filter through non verified ads and leave us to focus on those who deserve our attention and business.

Cheers,

Verifying pics...it's okay but to someone trying to control their brand/image it is a bit of ...let's say 'bother'. First, with this style of verification, it kind of is like a pic of ransomed kidnap victim with a newspaper held up for proof of life. Also, with some girls who are old school, like me, you have to be ready to take pics. You have to feel it. You need the time, the look, the ideas and the head space. Of course, millennial's have no issues like this as they live in the selfie-taking world already.

Also, I'm sure with everything being new, girls are not committed yet as they are trying different venues until they find something they like. They don't easily sign up for anything in no time flat and research it later. They want to get the feel for it first. Especially if they are happy they are verified enough already, you mustn't force them because it seems to be the right thing to do. It isn't always the right thing to do, and any amount of encouragement by listing what can be perceived as Pros (vs cons) doesn't trump a girls instinct about herself and about her business. And you admitted yourself... the only reason you want these pics verified is so you have less work to do ;) lol... Enjoy your day :)

• Like 1

I recall reading that reviews are not allowed on Leolist and neither are links to reviews/review sites. This makes perfect sense as they cannot control the content on other sites and they cannot be held responsible for exactly what Fosta/sesta says they will be held responsible for. ...... you will have to look at websites and trust that she has given you all the information you need at the moment. ....

I think it would be called 'self-preservation' and the new laws are bigger than anyone here and need to be heeded. Clients who are used to doing things one way (always suggesting how things should be done...for the good of the hobby) will also have to adjust to the new way of doing things. The new laws have kind of put your 'job' in jeopardy and making public your opinions/suggestions will have to stop as they put many girls in danger of being 'found out' simply by association. You (collective you) need to find a new way to communicate when you are speaking 'in public'.

I understand what you are saying and I'm sure you are far more conversant with the new laws than I am. Something that as a hobbyist I should get better informed on. However, not all ladies have websites which I agree are a great way to let potential clients know what the SP is comfortable sharing and allows for a greater amount of comfort for the client in determining if there might be a good fit with the lady. And yes, it is always the responsibility of the client to do his or her own research. But if you can help point the client towards research sources I believe it helps with the SPs "marketing".

As far as "making public your opinions/suggestions will have to stop", I thought that this was the purpose of these discussion boards. People can express opinions or ideas (without being malicious) and other members of the board can express counter points if necessary. Healthy discussions of different views is a good thing, IMO.

If I have expressed an idea that is inherently dangerous then please explain the errors of my ways and thereby educating everyone. I respect all the ladies in this industry and would never want to suggest something that would endanger them. BTW, I haven't suggested anything that I haven't seen on a variety of ad sites and boards including Lyla. So if posting links or referring to reviews in an ad is dangerous then here is an opportunity to educate the many ladies that do this of the dangers they may not be aware of.

Cheers, WT

• Like 1

I recall reading that reviews are not allowed on Leolist and neither are links to reviews/review sites.

Thank you for this information as I was not aware LeoList doesn't permit links to reviews. I have seen ads where some of the pics in the ad are screenshots of some of their reviews. Maybe that would entice more clients to join Lyla.

And you admitted yourself... the only reason you want these pics verified is so you have less work to do

This made me go back to read my OP.

Admittedly, it would save us time. Time that could be used for the reputable ladies who are worthy of our time. When going back to read I came across the reasons I posted in the OP.

Here on Lyla alone we see threads on the subject of fake ads on LeoList from all across this country.

It would seem to me that if all known and reputable Providers would have their ads and pics verified it would leave all the fake ads exposed as these ads and pics would not be verified.

...it would likely help legit Providers with more clients, help save clients from having to filter through non verified ads and leave us to focus on those who deserve our attention and business.

Cheers,

Thank you to all the ladies who took the time to post insight on this matter.

Google is your friend. Find out what the letters in the new law stand for. Be aware that any website who allows anyone to sell 'it' on their website is held liable and this is retroactive.

All the ladies are not required to have websites... and many are without them now because of the liability of the host of that website. Some ladies have made it through okay because they marketed differently. It's very much like how this site has operated (keeping their liability down to zero) since apparently c-36. Basically, don't shout it from the rooftops!

There has been all kinds of pointing done on this site since that website was seized. Lots of discussion. Gleen from that. The girls are in transition now too. The same research sites still exist then as now. Still in Google search etc. The ad venues have changed though. And so have the language of ads. The girls on here were already experts at that (language). Others have to change their language.

Healthy discussions of different views.. That depends on what you are talking about. Since these forums exist for only one reason..that is what I am talking about.

Why would I notice if you "expressed an idea that is inherently dangerous". I have only read this thread and I don't even know your forum name. What you see on a variety of ad sites and boards is where the liability to the host/owner is going to come into play. You are free to do whatever you want. You and what you say are not my problem. But it seems none of you are aware of the laws and what it actually means. How we have to watch overlap and association and who incriminates us. Also how we overlap and associate and how we incriminate the people who host our 'stuff'.

Speaking for myself only, I have been successfully partaking in the demi-monde longer then Leo List. If anything, they are the ones who must prove themselves to me, not the other way around. Especially if they want my money.

• Like 7

I'm still weighing the scale as to being verified. I have in the past been verified, but verification involves sending your passport, along with recent face / body pictures. However, you own your photo's. It's an agreement., and known worldwide. I just wonder if they have rights to the pictures..??

I'm still weighing the scale as to being verified. I have in the past been verified, but verification involves sending your passport, along with recent face / body pictures. However, you own your photo's. It's an agreement., and known worldwide. I just wonder if they have rights to the pictures..??

No passport or face pictures are required for leolist.

My view is Being verified means very little. I see one who is verified, however her non verified picture look so different from her verified pics. So, it appears her "incredible body" pictures could be stolen from someone else, she sends in some pics to be verified and somehow leolist has not caught the obvious difference in body structure. Guys, you still need to do research as being verified on that site is still open to being tweeked.

• Like 3

DO NOT give any of these sites your personal info such as a passport. Many of these sites were /are U.S. based and have been raided by the Feds. Not to mention homeland sec looming. Good luck ever entering the USA if you give them that info. With this current climate, SPs should exercise caution with these types of sites and crossing the border.

• Like 4

and here we go again, with a site that the main and long time users feel a need to step up and defend, just as we did for CL, and just as we did up until a month ago for BP. it is literally the only viable option for former CL and BP users right now, and i pretty much get fed up with the naysayers who want to try to undermine its use for those who are not really doing that well, and do not have the option to send in their ID to book hundred dollar ads on EROS or 100s on review site advertisers, or whatever else the part time uncertain times providers who have normally relied on BP or CL to muddle along.

we've seen people use stolen pics on their ads here, i've seen them used on an 'erb' site a few years ago, and not just once, and by a paid advertiser.

Two raw but true observations, and quite frankly better it come from an SP than a client so to speak.

Their verification photos are not glamorous and I decided not to use them. I don't want to portray myself with a photo that I hate. I'm also not interested in creating an environment for a shoot JUST to have decent looking verification photos. Like, why does it need to be just out and presented like that? Can't they verify with the pics and give you a stamp without having to show subpar photos that won't develop as great of a reaction from clients?

It's way easier to be like "I have online presence". The verification process is silly imho. It's not any different when bp, before you could link Twitter. So being verified makes no great difference in my client base. If someone js that paramoid, theyre goinf to do research anyways. So why the bug deal wirh verifying? If yiure not sure, do your research. Even now you can just add your Twitter to your ad description. Having a photo with a leolist tag doesn't stop that person from scamming you. Having a noticeable presence online where you are reputable is definitely more ideal. Maybe they will add the option later on.

I mean, they've already went from 2 free ads a day in Ottawa to 1 free ad a day to having to pay 3$ a day. I can only imagine LL will improve in age and get with the Twitter swag.

From my end though I get the most bookings from LYLA. Always have.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I read all the policies on Leolist before barging in there. And I followed them on Twitter. I got a feel for it, did some research (although I knew they were big out west). I got the impression that it wasn't so much the photos that were verified (they are but..) but the actual girl. Not being coerced and being a real, individual girl.

That is how I decided that it was worth it for me. I had already advertised on there before verification, did the @Leolistcc hashtag etc and that was some recognized interaction and verifying was a snap when I submitted my pics. I felt as though they were actually verifying my independence and existence more that the photos. After all, they allow a link to my website, my email, phone number and put me in the directory. It seems like as good a system as it can be to verifying authenticity.

• Like 3

Guest MontyChrista7

Hello

Just my two cents here. I have gone through the verification process on leolist because i know a few gents were upset that there were so many fake pics on there. I was adament about going through the verification at first because the signs just makes the ad, i don't know....unpleasant to the eye? So i refused for awhile bc i wanted my ads to look pleasant and sexy. Holding a sign didnt do that. But i changed my mind when i was seeing the frustration of the guys who wanted to know who was real and who was fake. Though i went through the process to be verified i still dont like the ad layout. I wish they would put the verified check next to the name with the posters professional pics and a link to the pics or have them secondary in the ad. They put our pics secondary and the sign pics first on the verified ad option, which i think makes the ad look worse. When we advertise the object if is to catch your eye, to bring you into the ad, to make you say, omg i want to see that girl. Holding a sign doesnt do that at all. Its cheesy and there is zero class in it. However i did it anyway bc i understand you guys' frustration.

^^^^ and see as lovely as that is, thinking about the men, all that does in my opinion is enable men to continue to NOT do their homework. You did something that as you said, you didn't want to do. And feeling the pressure from gentlemen being scammed you changed the way you feel comfortable doing things. When really, men should be taking responsibility for somethings themselves first and then if scammers persist, then we can offer up more ways to help. But the buck needs to start with the ones shelling them out.

It is their hard earned money's, it is their risk, it is their desire and it is on them to control their penis, not the other way around.

How do you stop bait and switches? Stop saying she looked good enough at the door or the pics looked enough like her.

How do you make sure you are not ripped off? See a known legit provider with a great rep.

But Jess...what about the new girls that are unknown? Guess what sweethearts, you too have to put in your time, your effort and do your homework to present yourself appropriately. You will get calls no matter what. So stay professional and you will have reviews in a matter of tic tocs.

We don't have to proof this or change that, or do more here of less there or any of these suggestions that keep coming up.

Men - Stop walking in the door of a fake and report it. Start supporting the tried and true.

Ladies - Come out if gates in a professional manner, keep up your professionalism and if you can't, take a break.

If both sides did this all the time, every time - we would have less of these fakes winning out in their battle to scam.

• Like 6

^^^^ and see as lovely as that is, thinking about the men, all that does in my opinion is enable men to continue to NOT do their homework. You did something that as you said, you didn't want to do. And feeling the pressure from gentlemen being scammed you changed the way you feel comfortable doing things. When really, men should be taking responsibility for somethings themselves first and then if scammers persist, then we can offer up more ways to help. But the buck needs to start with the ones shelling them out.

It is their hard earned money's, it is their risk, it is their desire and it is on them to control their penis, not the other way around.

How do you stop bait and switches? Stop saying she looked good enough at the door or the pics looked enough like her.

How do you make sure you are not ripped off? See a known legit provider with a great rep.

But Jess...what about the new girls that are unknown? Guess what sweethearts, you too have to put in your time, your effort and do your homework to present yourself appropriately. You will get calls no matter what. So stay professional and you will have reviews in a matter of tic tocs.

We don't have to proof this or change that, or do more here of less there or any of these suggestions that keep coming up.

Men - Stop walking in the door of a fake and report it. Start supporting the tried and true.

Ladies - Come out if gates in a professional manner, keep up your professionalism and if you can't, take a break.

If both sides did this all the time, every time - we would have less of these fakes winning out in their battle to scam.

I agree I didn't want to do the whole chezzy sign thing. Then I thought it fair I guess so I TOO broke down. But I tried to make it classy. I printed it on the PC small.

• Like 2

I agree I didn't want to do the whole chezzy sign thing. Then I thought it fair I guess so I TOO broke down. But I tried to make it classy. I printed it on the PC small.

This is my big concern with this push for more and more proof.

Remember ladies, what is on the net stays on the net. No matter what you do, it will be there, so DON"T do anything you are not comfortable with because of pressure from men.

There is already enough women are doing by force not by choice that we don't need to add more to that list.

There is a push by a red board member to make women provide video proof. He goes on to the point of saying legit providers like me are contributing to fakes and scammers because I will NOT provide video proof. It is a line designed to play on your moral compass and uses that to force you to do something you don't want to do.

The funniest thing is, they can be faked as well. And if a provider is not capable of editing video, then that can be really harmful, since you can't then blur out tattoos or other identifying marks, etc. This may not harm an SP now, but 5 years from now when you have quit and that video gets found, you are screwed. There are literally hundreds of case a year where people are screwed because of past shit posted online.

And to be honest, if homeland security can stop ladies at the border by figuring out their personal stuff with their online escorting stuff and these ladies don't show their face, then I question why guys can't just do their homework as well instead of pressuring ladies like you to do something you are not comfortable with.

• Like 1