Sign in to follow this  

Mature elegant entertaining sweet or spicy desires

My name is Maria Divina, and you will find in me a unique mix of human warmth, complicity, courtesy combined with an exotic look.

Often described as a beautiful intelligent mature woman, attentive, educated, full of humour and of this so latine joie-de-vivre, I'm adoring slow sensualities, full of gentleness and shivers, as well of some other more dynamic explorations.

mdfall1.jpg

I will be the secret partner who will provide you a break from your daily routine while stimulating your mind.

Our exchanges under the candle lights and soft music, will be transporting us in another universe, giving this well deserved pause charging the batteries in this world where everything goes so fast.

mdfall3.jpg

Our mutual pleasures begin from our first email or text, where we will be delighted by our warm exchanges building this complicity so precious to our hearts. Like a chameleon, I'm adopting the color of the encounter that we will be creating together with joy and anticipation.

mdfall2.jpg

Please be my guess, do discover further myself while perusing my website http://www.passiamore.com

Let's contact & create our own univers!

Send me a sympa written message at [email protected]

I'm bilingual, français & english

Au plaisir de faire plus amples connaissances ou de te revoir

Maria Divina xox

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this