forever massage

There is a Forever Massage place that opened on St Mary's that has an ad on Kijiji. They advertise Asian female RMTs do the massage and they also sell some sort of massage insurance. Or are you talking about a different place or in a different province? It takes time to research places that are mentioned with no details whatsoever.

i apologize for not putting their kijji ad link. i assumed that because i was posting in winnipeg anybody that had been there would know who i was talking about. and if they hadn't they would not be able to answer anyway. its all good. my bad

i did get a couple of pms indicating it is a good place to go but i have not gone yet. sunny treats me too well

Splurged on the four hand (2 therapist) massage yesterday at this place.

Good massage overall...they said the 4 hand massage was on special for a short while.

Need any additional info, feel free to message. Thx.

• Like 1

I went here last week. Just saw the one therapist . I forget her name.

She gave a decent massage and yes extras are available hand.

Would I repeat? Probably not , just because it's not really my thing.

Decent looking older Asian lady's

I stopped in last night and can confirm the picture is definately her. Did a 30 min massage left happy. There were 3 other ladies there. One had a really nice set of boobs.

There staff seems to turn over alot....and it is hard to know who is avilable as when you call she will say one thing and when you arrrive....who knows.

I have been here a few times as well. Cindy was my favourite but she is no longer there. They do like to say one thing through text and when you get there its another thing. Back in october I saw a girl working there with Big boobs and glasses but I have not seen her since then. Does anyone know who this is and where she has gone to if anywhere.

Thanks!

I went there for a massage. Girl gave me a one handed massage and talked on the phone with the other. Should have given me a 50 percent discount ffs

Went to forever massage this morning. I didn't call ahead, was hoping for a 'walk in', that was probably my first mistake. Woman at the front desk she could give me my massage. older, larger Asain lady with bad teeth. Not judging anyone, just not my type. I declined and decided to leave. Lesson learned, call ahead, however reading posts from the others suggests that even if I do that quality might not be so great. I guess I am looking for a different option now lol.

Saw an ad for "Rose", which didn't mention Forever so I thought it was her personal number. I even texted and asked "Is this Rose who used to work at Yuan Yuan", she replied yes, and I booked a time. Showed up at Forever, and the booking lady was there... Said Rose had an "emergency", but she herself was available.. I declined, and she contacted Rose and got her there within 20 minutes.

I had a great session with Rose, but it turns out that she never got any of my texts. The number was for the booking lady, who simply outright lied to me. YMMV of course, but I highly recommend getting the personal number for any girl you want to see, and contact her directly. I have Hanna's number (she's out of town at the moment) and plan to get Rose's if possible, next time I see her.

• Like 1