Totally green behind the ears

I have been a member for some time but I am not sure how to get started here. Any advice is truly welcomed and appreciated. Thank you

Just... post stuff! Post ads in the relevant city section, join in the many threads in the Fun Stuff section or join in the debates and conversations elsewhere on the site. Do whatever you choose!

• Like 1

Hi StacieXX

The making friends feature and having albums for members to look at is a great way to start off. Then, joining in on some threads and creating your own as well will pave your way and then things come naturally from that point on. Reading some rules is recommended as well. Have a great time here.

• Like 1

Glad to see you participating Stacie! Phaedrus' advice is right on. There is a fairly active group of ladies on here from the maritimes and they can be a big help for local intel. Hoping you soon meet some respectful lyla gentlemen.

Sexy leg pics, btw!

• Like 1

Thank you for the warm fuzzy welcoming :) I am so looking forward to making some new great friends. I am totally new here and am kinda shy so thanks again for the warm welcoming.

• Like 1