Videos for Ads?

I'm just wondering how to add a video of myself to my ads? I've seen a number of ads that have videos along with pictures as well.

Do I need to upload my videos from my laptop, post them on a site and link it here or do I need to submit my videos here for approval the same way it works for uploading pictures for my profile?

If I have to upload my videos to a site to post in my ads does anyone know any good sites to use for this?

Thanks in advance!

Hugs,

Lexy

If you want total control of your videos, go old school. The same way I share a lot of stuff is to put it on my own site.

Get a good domain, like lexygrace.ca from rebel.ca or another provider. $20/year or so. Get some space from any of a hundred companies. You may even be able to get it through your internet company. Maybe as low as $3/month.

Then, I log on to the site and copy files to particular directories. Boom. Done.

Reference the files online and that's it.

You can use that space for your website and custom email as well.

Anyway, that's how I do it.

• Like 2

can also post short videos to Twitter

i'm a big believer in videos for advertising and I'm not just saying that as its my part time business. Videos are a much better way to convey personality

• Like 1

I have to admit I like video clips with advertisements as well. It can be fun, personally revealing and enticing. Consider, some background music which adds another dimension about your message.

• Like 1