After reading Danielle's thread about turn-offs for ladies

( https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=176753 ), I'm curious to see the pet peeves experienced by men. The ladies are also welcomed to comment and contribute to the conversation.

I personally got a few and will start with three:

Dressing inappropriately. Discretion is very important. So, when I invite a lady to an hotel, restaurant or my apartment building I don't want to see someone who screams SP in the way she dresses. I often seen tight leopard tank tops and very short skirts and it makes everyone uncomfortable. I'll take business casual or just plain casual, but I'm done with the walking stereotypes.

Second, smokers. If she smokes and says she can hide the smell, I can give her a chance. But if she flicks her cigarette as she walks in, I'm already disinterested.

And last, smartphones. If she uses it only to look at the time, I'm fine. But unless she tells me there a serious crisis, I don't want to see her use it on my time.

• Like 2

Very valid issues. For me, the first two are definitely a no-no.

There are also some similar threads -

Turn offs for a hobbyist-

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=181294&highlight=turn+off%2A

or this -

Pet Peeves -anything and everything -but respect CERB rules-

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=15250&page=42

• Like 1

Very valid issues. For me, the first two are definitely a no-no.

There are also some similar threads -

Turn offs for a hobbyist-

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=181294&highlight=turn+off%2A

or this -

Pet Peeves -anything and everything -but respect CERB rules-

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=15250&page=42

Nice to know. Let's just call this thread a soft reboot.

• Like 1

And here is why I love Lyla!

Yes there are previous threads about the subject but people just say helpfully ''here's more''....

On another site the OP would have receive a ''moron,this has been talked about before...''

About the phone thing? It goes both ways ,it is annoying also for us lady to hear bip bip from your phone...

Sorry didn't meant to hijack,back to the program...

No, your points are good. I did do a quick search to see if other similar thread existed and I didn't see anything. This is maybe because it was inactive for a few months or I still struggle on how the search engine work, but it's on me. If others members want to support it anyway, they are welcome. If not, it will just die and I'm fine with it.

As for most of my pet-peeves, it does go both way. But if a man want to spend half his time on the phone, it's his time. It's maybe annoying and long for you, but if he ignores you it's his loss. lol

Ads that say "my body is your playground", "I love to be pleased"...basically any ad that is about satisfying the provider's wants and needs.

I am more drawn to ads that stress focussing on my needs. Isn't that what I'm paying for, my needs and fantasies?

Ads that say "my body is your playground", "I love to be pleased"...basically any ad that is about satisfying the provider's wants and needs.

I am more drawn to ads that stress focusing on my needs. Isn't that what I'm paying for, my needs and fantasies?

To each their own of course, but I'm the opposite. My favourite encounters are those where it's clear the lady is getting just as much enjoyment and is as engaged as I am. I actually love it when a lady makes a request or suggestion because it shows she's truly interested and finding pleasure in what we're doing.

As for turn-offs, I've been pretty lucky, but feeling rushed is never fun. And though rare, there's been a couple times where a lady has quizzed me on other ladies or offered negative opinions about them. While I like some conversation, that's not a topic I enjoy and seems to go against the idea of discretion (not to say all such questions are uncomfortable...but those with a malicious bent to them, if that makes sense).

• Like 8

Guest *Ste***cque**

Gregsand, Interesting post but I doubt you'll get 83 pages worth of turn-offs, probably because most guys are easy to please. Just teasing, Ladies. I'm sure it's cause we have more faults. :)

While I accept it from my wife, I suppose my number 1 gripe would be punctuality. 12:00 Noon appt shouldn't mean 12:15 or 12:25. What's good for the gander is good for the goose. In this business leaving 45 minutes between appointments is poor time management.

I may have had other gripes during my hobbying years but in the grand scheme of things the good outweighed the bad.

Another one, the "Aunt Flo" excuse.

I understand it's not something women can really control. But waiting until the man pay and be halfway undressed before saying a word about it is just plain wrong. It's acceptable if she adresses it on the phone, but in person it's way too late. This happened to me once and I gave her two options. The first was to partially refund me to reduce the session to 20 min or to refund me completely. She picked the first and this never happened to me again.

Another one, the "Aunt Flo" excuse.

I understand it's not something women can really control. But waiting until the man pay and be halfway undressed before saying a word about it is just plain wrong. It's acceptable if she adresses it on the phone, but in person it's way too late. This happened to me once and I gave her two options. The first was to partially refund me to reduce the session to 20 min or to refund me completely. She picked the first and this never happened to me again.

That's just bad.....

• Like 1

It was mentioned in the other thread but I will post it again to make sure this should not happen to anyone of us guys. Some of us will visit ladies and will need a shower before and/or after the session. We need soap, towels and face cloth to wash if you don't like us smelling bad. I have been to places where the little carpet to soak up the water from your feet was "soaked" itself from whoever took a shower before, it may be the lady in person or someone else. If you are joined in the shower with that special lady you can wet that carpet together and that is fine.

Next, towels, please don't let me dry off with a face cloth, hand towel or your own towel(all of these happened to me) that you used before I showed up. Please have dry towel ready and I don't mind using the same towel for the first and second shower if need be.

• Like 4

Another one is what I call: " gender confusion".

I'm not homophobic and consider myself open minded. But if you're a man, used to be one or something in the middle, please be honest and clear about it. When dealing with transgender, it's very confusing as some look good enough to fool some beauty pageant judges and Playboy editors and others plainly look like lumberjacks in a dress. I got plenty of empathy for people born with an unclear gender, but I'm pretty far from jumping in the Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner bandwagon.

"Passable" or not, please be honest on what you are.

Guest Prufrock Cummings
Another one is what I call: " gender confusion".

I'm not homophobic and consider myself open minded. But if you're a man, used to be one or something in the middle, please be honest and clear about it. When dealing with transgender, it's very confusing as some look good enough to fool some beauty pageant judges and Playboy editors and others plainly look like lumberjacks in a dress. I got plenty of empathy for people born with an unclear gender, but I'm pretty far from jumping in the Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner bandwagon.

"Passable" or not, please be honest on what you are.

You have so many dislikes that you have posted on your thread, maybe you should take up a new hobby, lol. ;)

You have so many dislikes that you have posted on your thread, maybe you should take up a new hobby, lol. ;)

I've been seeing SP's for a quarter of a century. I think we can call it, experience.

• Like 2

Guest J**ck*9

During my first experience with an SP which was a bad one (posted on another thread) the SP seemed to be writhing in pain when I was giving her oral so I asked her if she was ok. She told me that she was fine and that it felt great, but that she was trying to stave off an orgasm because she was proud of the fact that she has not allowed a man's gratification in inducing her to orgasm for over three years because she felt that it was important for her to have that kind of power over men.

I told her that this was very twisted because men see SPs to experience a fantasy which often includes pleasuring a woman to orgasm. What she was doing was emasculating men which is humiliating and flies in the face of fulfilling their desired fantasy.

I cut the session short. Decided that I would be like the other men an not repeat. I did not let her get me down as I was secure enough about myself and my oral skills.... Lol

During my first experience with an SP which was a bad one (posted on another thread) the SP seemed to be writhing in pain when I was giving her oral so I asked her if she was ok. She told me that she was fine and that it felt great, but that she was trying to stave off an orgasm because she was proud of the fact that she has not allowed a man's gratification in inducing her to orgasm for over three years because she felt that it was important for her to have that kind of power over men.

I told her that this was very twisted because men see SPs to experience a fantasy which often includes pleasuring a woman to orgasm. What she was doing was emasculating men which is humiliating and flies in the face of fulfilling their desired fantasy.

I cut the session short. Decided that I would be like the other men an not repeat. I did not let her get me down as I was secure enough about myself and my oral skills.... Lol

I seen something a bit similar with an SP telling me she couldn't orgasm because too numb from whatever drug she was on. Not really a plaisant experience.

septum ring

haven't seen one woman yet that is better looking with one of these

first thing that comes to mind when I see one

a bull, snorting with snot flying out of it's nose, lol

the proliferation of bad tattoos, too

feel sorry for all those future old folks home workers, trying to figure out what the hell they're looking at on those future asses they're going to be wiping :confused:

at least you can take the septum out, lol

septum ring

haven't seen one woman yet that is better looking with one of these

first thing that comes to mind when I see one

a bull, snorting with snot flying out of it's nose, lol

the proliferation of bad tattoos, too

feel sorry for all those future old folks home workers, trying to figure out what the hell they're looking at on those future asses they're going to be wiping :confused:

at least you can take the septum out, lol

Also not a fan of piercings and walking "pin cushions". When I see a woman, it's for her warm skin and not the cold metal.

As for tattoos, I'm relatively open minded. But I draw the line when I see something that looks like "gang tattoos" and when her arms are so covered I can't say if she's wearing a shirt or not. I always see it as a creative(and expensive) way to hide needle marks from a history of heavy drugs use.

I see nothing wrong with both of us enjoying the session not just you! I understand you are paying for our time but wouldn't you be turned on if she is also feeling nice? Why would you want to spend time with a lady that doesn't enjoy it

I love to please and be pleased as well...nothing wrong with that at all and I do post that in all of my ads

• Like 3

Guest J**ck*9
I see nothing wrong with both of us enjoying the session not just you! I understand you are paying for our time but wouldn't you be turned on if she is also feeling nice? Why would you want to spend time with a lady that doesn't enjoy it

I love to please and be pleased as well...nothing wrong with that at all and I do post that in all of my ads

I so agree with you as I have never understood this type of selfishness. I know for myself, part of the whole experience is to give pleasure to the woman you are with. When she clearly lets you know that your attentiveness to her needs and desires are very well appreciated. When sweetness gasps, rendering her breathless and she clutches the sheets followed by her moaning and cooing, letting you know that she's in a state of euphoria; this is music to my ears and to my ego driven libido.

Making sure her needs "comes first" before yours, transforms a good experience for one into an amazingly incredible experience for both.

What can be more satisfying than to mutually share in this incredible experience

In praise of the lovely women here who understand and appreciate the "attentive gentlemen".

I'm pretty sure most of us will agree with you, but we know not all ladies do this by choice or enjoy this line of work. Some are caught in a raw deal after hanging with the wrong people, money problems or other serious reasons.

It's why I make sure to deal with indys or ladies with enough liberty to directly talk to. From there if she lies about her services and likes, it's on her. I understand the attraction and chemistry are not always present, but if she choose that line of work one should expect a bit more than a "phone in" session.

• Like 1

Also not a fan of piercings and walking "pin cushions". When I see a woman, it's for her warm skin and not the cold metal.

As for tattoos, I'm relatively open minded. But I draw the line when I see something that looks like "gang tattoos" and when her arms are so covered I can't say if she's wearing a shirt or not. I always see it as a creative(and expensive) way to hide needle marks from a history of heavy drugs use.

I don't understand your reasoning on your choice of words for "walking pin cushion". It seems like a passive insult to those who enjoy piercings. I understand the first part of your statement. That is completely acceptable to say that you are not a fan of piercings and prefer not to see women who have them. However, I question why you felt the need to add to that opinion with such a snide comment.

As for the second bolded area, I also feel that is a little over the top. Considering that is not why most people get sleeve tattoos. To imply drug use to all that have sleeves, is pretty insulting to those who simply enjoy tattoos.

I just felt these two comments needed to be pointed out for what they were. Passive insults to women for no reason. At none that I can see.

I know this is a Turn-offs for men thread, but that type of behaviour can certainly be classified as a turn off for women. In case anyone wanted an example from the other side.

• Like 6

I don't understand your reasoning on your choice of words for "walking pin cushion". It seems like a passive insult to those who enjoy piercings. I understand the first part of your statement. That is completely acceptable to say that you are not a fan of piercings and prefer not to see women who have them. However, I question why you felt the need to add to that opinion with such a snide comment.

As for the second bolded area, I also feel that is a little over the top. Considering that is not why most people get sleeve tattoos. To imply drug use to all that have sleeves, is pretty insulting to those who simply enjoy tattoos.

I just felt these two comments needed to be pointed out for what they were. Passive insults to women for no reason. At none that I can see.

I know this is a Turn-offs for men thread, but that type of behaviour can certainly be classified as a turn off for women. In case anyone wanted an example from the other side.

I apologize if you don't like my choice of words and expressions, but I think it's the best way to illustrate a turn-off. I and many can tolerate one or a few piercings, but when the quantity is a bit excessive and intrusive, it becomes a bit harder to sell.

As for tattoos, large ones sometimes exist to conceal past mistakes. I never said it was always the case, but it often prompts me to ask about the story behind the ink.