Not sure if I'm looking in the right place, but it seems like no sp's are coming around to Belleville since bp shutdown, I've been browsing leoslist but might see 1 add that looks real out of 100..

I just put an ad for Tuesday arrival. Here and on Leolist.

Hint: look for the ads with the 'verified' black checkmark inside a red circle that is in ad listing. I've noticed some try to put a checkmark (not the correct one) in their title so you think they are verified but they are not. It has to be the Leolist verified checkmark/circle.

There is also a directory on Leolist. Its like a catalogue that contains all the verified girls. The thing is you have to look in their home base city to find it (at least I think that is how it is). Perhaps to get verified girls to visit you can contact them, and give them strong incentive by pre-booking appts or providing a reasonable deposit (that is refundable if she decides she doesn't have enough bookings to make her trip worth it.

Just inviting them is not enough I'm afraid. And be sure to tell her where you saw her ad so she knows where advertise for her visit and reach the most people.

Enjoy your long weekend :)

• Like 2

I know how to find verified girls... that's not what I had addressed in my post, what I addresses was that there's not as many sp's making there way to Belleville anymore, not everyone has the opportunity to arrange a day they hope a so will travel to them. And hint you can choose a setting to only view verified girls on leoslist Melanie.