Has anyone had any fetish experience with Midnight Maya. Although her reviews as an MA are excellent, she also advertises a domme experience which is never mentioned. I've never tried the "dark side" and thought a massage studio might be a less intimidating venue for a first time. Any thoughts?

Bandit

I would agree with 1963Kennedy. If you are experienced in massage and/or domme experiences, then go for it. But, if it is your first time, I would stick with the MA side of her services. Less likely to go into it with mistaken impressions due to lack of experience.

Great advice already provided. I've seen Maya and I highly recommend seeing her to explore the fetish/dom/control experience. She is exciting and awesome fun to try these areas out!

Thanks for the info on Maya. A massage spa is probably not the best venue for a fetish session in the long term. The equipment available would be limited and even though a lot of girls indicate fetish availability, one has to wonder how much they a are really into it. However for a first time, I think it gives more security. Maya's profile looks promising and your report adds confirmation. So, I think Maya's the one as soon as I can make the schedules mesh. Thanks again.

Bandit

I am not offering dom and some of my regular clients like to explore that kind of session from time to time ... I sent them to Maya and so far , they all loved her... 

From what they told me , she’s making them feel completely at ease and take the time to fulfill their fantasies without rushing to the end.. So my advice would be to book your session directly with her the first time in order to let her know what you are looking for so she’ll be prepared for you to fully enjoy your encounter together. 

Kisses

Ali 

P.s .. If you read this Maya , thanks for helping me please my precious Munchkins .. You are the best ! 

Xxx