Name something that you would never pay full price!

Every year I like to go south for a week in the winter months. To travel I need suitcases, although I don['t buy suitcases every year that is an item that I would never pay full price on. I often see them on sale from 40% to 75% off which leads me to a question why do they advertise them so high at regular price?

Name something you would not pay full price for !

I would not pay full price for:

• 'New' PS4 video games

I wait for them to come down in price or buy used.

Anything and everything product wise. If it's a service I will get numerous quotes and do my research as to which one meets my standards and needs. Paying more for better quality in this case is worth it. But name brand v's generic I will always buy the cheaper version.

• Like 2

Like Meg, I don't pay full retail for anything unless it's consumable and can't found anywhere else on sale. Skilled services; I call someone trusted and buy the materials needed myself on sale. If the materials aren't on sale, I wait until they are. Everything I own has been purchased used, found secondhand or reclaimed from life's discard pile. Quality is a must and retail is out of my league so I find the fabulous at prices that fit my budget.

The truth is I love of finding something that has been deemed "unusable" and restore it back to it's former glory and fits my needs perfectly. It keeps it out of the landfills, seriously limits my contribution to the rabid consumerism of todays society and challenges my creativity. I just can't do retail, it gives me indigestion in the store that re-emerges every time I look at the item...

smiles, cat

• Like 4

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Any major appliance like a TV, Fridge, Oven, Furniture etc. can be negotiated down, and of course vehicles.

If it's a retail product like linens, towels, clothing etc that doesn't have a long life to start with, I buy when on sale.

Lingerie and shoes I buy irregardless of price. If I love it I buy it.

• Like 1