Gotta explain Ive beem out of circulation for a while down south. wondering if these ladies, Siu and Tiffany are still offering massage. Ive read disturbing things that they may have closed.

Guest D**o**5

saw tiffany yesterday, horrible massage release so so but I guess she is answering sur phone. then I was on the table with time left and someone knocks on the door and its another guys so she stops on me lets him in and sends him upstairs . never ever has happened with sur

The last time I saw Tiffany was a few months ago and I thought that her massage had improved over previous times. Same with her finish, I found she took her time and did lots of teasing. Maybe she was just having a bad day?

Has anyone seen Shu or Tiffany recently ; have been away and wanted to

Know if service etc was as good as in previous visits. Maybe Shu is getting tired of the game ??

I saw Tiffany about a month ago, Shu wasn't available the day I went. I was very disappointed with the whole appointment. Everything seemed rushed. The back massage itself only lasted about 15 mins before the flip, and it was a rough massage. Afterwards she did massage my legs and feet, and did use the whole hour, but I don't think I'll go back to see her anymore.

My last trip there was a great massage, she had me on the floor and used her feet to work out some bad neck and shoulder kinks that she sais were too bad for her hands to get out, it was awesome, release was the usual.

• Like 1

Careful about posting names and comments as this is publically viewed website for recommendations . There are very few massage places in Wpg and comments may force employers to close and employess to be fired. Most of the ladies have access to the comments.

Having only seen Tiffany twice have no real comments about her but Shu and I seem to connect every time I see her..last time I saw her the experience was like I come there every week...love her massage skills and she knows how to keep me coming back for more

• Like 1

I've been seeing Shu at southpoint since it first opened 4yrs ago and have only treated her with utmost respect and in return Shu has treated me as a favorite customer and I have always had a positive experience. Only saw Tiffany on rare occasions when Shu wasn't available.

About 2 months ago I have noticed that Shu isn't returning the texts too promptly. I booked an apt last couple weeks and Tiffany (not shu) was the one to great me at the door. Shu wasn't there.

I think Shu takes some time off certain days of the week and that is why you saw Tiffany . How was your session with her.?

So having read these forums and noted that this Shu/Siu/Sue woman was thought really highly of I endeavored to get an appointment with her. First two times by phone, I thought I was arriving for an appointment with Shu and got Anna (nice woman, good massage). But not Shu.

The third time I tried I texted as I wanted to make sure I was making an appointment for Shu. Finally made one, they were very clear the appointment would be with Shu.

On arrival, it wasn't Anna (thank goodness), not that she's bad, I was just trying to see what everyone here has been raving about. Very small woman, shoulder length hair with lighter highlights. I told her I wasn't sure how to pronounce her name and could she say it again. Very clearly she said Susan. I asked her if Southpoint was her business and she replied yes. So I thought I finally had the elusive Shu.

Problem was the massage didn't live up to the glowing reviews on the forum. It was pretty light, weak even, not what I expected at all. Based on my description can anyone confirm whether I in fact met with Shu, or did I get the bait and switch again?

Is she younger?
No. I can't comment on the other questions as I haven't used Southpointe long enough.

I will say that I found Anna's massage to be better than most, not the best, but very competent. She did this thing that at first I thought was very odd. Rather than oil she massaged through a towel, a very starchy, even rough towel. At first I thought 'this is all wrong', but the more she did it the better it felt. When I left my whole body was tingling for the longest time. Very interesting and worthwhile experience.

I have no idea who Susan is, but it doesn't sound like you saw Shu. Shu is a typical, small Chinese woman around 50 or so. I can't think of any reason why Shu would give you another name.