Flora @ Club Madellyn Jae

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

http://clubcmj.com/2017/01/aurora/ (she was briefly known as Aurora before her current name Flora)

https://twitter.com/Flora_cmj

When you welcome a new masseuse to Twitter and express the hope that your paths will cross soon, and her first reply is, "I've read so many of your reviews! So hopefully we do!" then you know she has done her research and that a review-worthy session with her is inevitable.

We discovered a mutual love of food, comedy, sarcasm, wittiness, flirting, and many other interests. Being sharp, articulate, and vivacious, and with a good head on her shoulders, she quickly made a memorable impression on me.

I was delighted to see that her lean, natural, sculpted body was paired with a beautiful face strongly resembling Jennifer Aniston.

Spending time with her is like being with a friend you've known for years, who happens to be attractive and with whom you fool around naked. We enjoyed plenty of laughter, teasing (both the playful and the sensual kinds), juvenile jokes, naughty stories, close contact in the shower and on the table, slippery bodyslides, affection, and a lot of attention on intimate areas.

It felt like our time was over in the blink of an eye. She is the kind of wholesome girl you want to bring home to meet the parents, and has a naughty side meant only for you.

Here is to many more review-worthy sessions!

As I've been fairly busy lately, I was pretty happy to get an evening to myself for once and get a massage. Fortunately for me, Flora was working at the east location so I went ahead and booked her.

We had spoken a bit and she seemed to have the type of personality I like. Flora was exactly everything I hope for when meeting someone for the first time. Playful, outgoing, good sense of humor and lots of fun, Flora will not only stun you with her amazing personality, she'll blow you away with her gorgeous looks and outstandingly sexy body!

I'm very happy I got to meet Flora, she was loads of fun and will definitely repeat with her. :)

Guest Knowledge

Met flora last week. What an amazing sexy little girl she is!

Already back again today and will be repeating again and again :)

Flora is definitely that next door neighbour hottie that everyone wants. Gorgeous face and smile and a beautiful sexy little body. Great personality and fun to be with too.

I'm definitely one happy camper :)

Thank you to all three of you for your gracious reviews of me, it truly means the world. Much love - Flora xx

This is a couple of weeks overdue.

I had a pain in my neck (no punt intended) and was in need of a massage.

Looked at the schedule to see who was in the east, and Flora was there.

We've met previously at a couple of parties, but didn't have a session until a couple of weeks ago. We also follow each on Twitter, her number was posted on her profile, so I took a chance to see if she was available.

She replied back a few minutes later and said her last hour of her shift was available, so I immediately booked.

I arrived on time, she greeted me at the door, and got a nice hug :)

Took a shower before we started, she has 1 hell of a knockout body. Great little spinner, with an absolute amazing ass.

She was very polite, we had a few laughs along the way, and most importantly, she got rid of the pain I was having. Probably because of her amazing body somehow took the pain away lol.

We took a shower after we were done, said our goodbyes, until next time.

I'd be crazy not to repeat with this gem, so it will happen soon.

Thanks Flora for a great session :)

Star

P.S. she reminds me of Amy Ferrah Fowler from

The Big Bang Theory:) :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.