"No black gent" ?

Not sure if this was discussed before, but I'm a bit curious.

Many SP's and some MA's are selective on who they meet with their own criteria's and restrictions. Often "No black gent" is one of those and when I ask why, the politically correct answer has to do with their "appendages" to be too large for her comfort. Considering this argument is based on a debunked myth and uses vanity to hide racism, I wonder what's the true reason behind it. I'm Caucasian and not affected by this criteria, but a little curious on where the discrimination/preference comes from.

Thank you.

Or perhaps ask the ladies who advertise no black gents

I have been often asked why and I cannot answer that because I see white,black,etc...I'm sure those ladies have a reason wether it's just a preference or a personal one (but I highly doubt it's because of the size lol..large can come in all colors)

• Like 2

You may want to read this previous thread, which raises some similar issues:

''When "no black gents" is not mentioned on adds'':

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=229939&highlight=restrictions

And this previous one: http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=162146

D.

• Like 1

Thanks for the links. For some reasons when I made the search , I found no results.

Or perhaps ask the ladies who advertise no black gents

I have been often asked why and I cannot answer that because I see white,black,etc...I'm sure those ladies have a reason wether it's just a preference or a personal one (but I highly doubt it's because of the size lol..large can come in all colors)

I agree everyone got their preferences. If we could have a long discussion with those ladies, I'm pretty sure they would open up about past experiences justifying their request. And like I just read in some other threads, some reasons are genuine and not worth the embarrassment of a human right complaint. At the end of the day it's about two people agreeing on sharing intimacy under some conditions. If there no attraction, it simply end up as an awkward and expensive experience.

Additional Comments:

I have heard that many black men that visit the women are pimps and try to recruit them

That's a weak explanation as there are "pimps"/procurers of different ethnicities and genders. So, not a great excuse. Also, being selective is not unique to Indy SP's.

• Like 1

Hobbyists have the distinct advantage of being able to browse any web site and choose a lady based on any attributes (body type, tits size, butt size, race, hair colour, etc...) they desire, without any justification. Why should the ladies have to justify themselves when expressing similar preference before they open the door? All it does is prevent undesirable and awkward situations.

• Like 4

Hobbyists have the distinct advantage of being able to browse any web site and choose a lady based on any attributes (body type, tits size, butt size, race, hair colour, etc...) they desire, without any justification. Why should the ladies have to justify themselves when expressing similar preference before they open the door? All it does is prevent undesirable and awkward situations.

The big difference is while hobbyists can choose where to spend their disposable income, not that many SP's and MA's can afford to be picky on who they accept "gifts" from. Especially those who live on it or got expensive lifestyles. If their pickiness has to do with their safety and health, it's clearly justified. But if it's only due to prejudices or other questionnable reasons, they will suffer once their ideal donors pool dries up.

The decision is entirely up to them and not for me to criticize or judge. Personally, I'd rather be excluded up front than the subject of an awkward meeting.

• Like 2

How it was explained to me by other women in the business was some women are dating black men or their managers are black. They do not want their women around other black men because it could be another pimp. This happens especially with younger women.

This isn't exactly an ideal business where someone can be slapped with a lawsuit for being discriminated against. The intracacies of this industry are endless. If you take into account that the services offered are that of an intimate nature, that is a definite game changer. It's an SP's body and it's her choice as to who she decides to see or not see.

Many ladies have their reasons mostly due to bad experiences. I have a few clients that are black men and haven't had any issues. I've had issues with other men of other ethnicities,l and race. It's on a case by case basis and if anyone approaches me the wrong way regardless of their race or ethnicity, I won't be seeing them.

The fact that many women are saying " no black gent" is beyond me. Obviously something must be going on to warrant those statements. It's too bad because there are nice black gentlemen out there who are given a hard time and they have no alterior motives.

It's similar to SPs who rip off, rob and use fake pictures. Unfortunately women in this business get bumped into that same category by men who are initially cautious (and rightfully so!) until one can decide for themselves through time and experience.

• Like 7

The decision is entirely up to them and not for me to criticize or judge. Personally, I'd rather be excluded up front than the subject of an awkward meeting.

It's not that I disagree with you, but like Nicolette just posted "This isn't exactly an ideal business". Some SP's can afford to do this, but many of them do it to pay the rent and put food on the table. Not every lobbyist can be the generous prince charming. Compromises need to be made if one intend to make a living on it. Nobody will argue about safety and health reasons, but excuses like "not my type" don't fly for long in this line of work.

There's actually a lot of different reasons why one might want to avoid a specific type of clients based on various criteria. Either for comfort reason, a traumatic experience or any other reasons. It's actually up to the SP to decide if losing clients because of her pickiness is okay or not.

Like others said before, it is sometime better to filter what is getting out of our comfort. If they are not comfortable with black gentlemen, the "compromise" might actually be a non satisfying experience for the guest.

I am personally not filtering on race or age, just because diversity makes everything much more interesting. I had my best experience with a black gentleman, but also my worst ever with another one. A bad experience can be traumatic and unfortunately it can sometimes affect a whole group reputation.

Remember that some girl might have been beaten up, raped or anything else and they might not always want to share the exact reason why they are avoiding a group.

• Like 4

We all have the right to refuse, just because someone may pay for my time doesn't mean I have to see them

I do what I feel is comfortable for me, I choose not to see guys younger than 25 for my own personal reasons

If you see a lady that advertises No black gents or mature gentlemen 25+ and if that doesn't fit your description then just move along and find someone else who will be a better fit for you

• Like 2

I have talked about this with a fine young black lady before and she told me that the reason why she does not want to see black gents is simply because she is afraid to run into someone of her age and that she knows, she would be uncomfortable.

• Like 3

I have talked about this with a fine young black lady before and she told me that the reason why she does not want to see black gents is simply because she is afraid to run into someone of her age and that she knows, she would be uncomfortable.

I agree this is a legit reason for the same reason some Asian SP's prefer not to cater to Asian men.

• Like 1

It can't be easy doing what providers do. It has it's benefits sure but I know I would not want to be judged like they are. Providers are judged on every level:

Their ad, physical appearance, services offered, donations, response time, website, personality, quality of services, location, cleanliness of the location and other aspects. Personally, I couldn't imagine and I respect them for it.

WIR

• Like 4

Again, there plenty of good reasons for refusing service to someone. The top are: Safety, hygiene, incompatibility and plain conflict of interest. I read plenty of stories of student SP's who awkwardly ended up with a teacher or other uncomfortable situations.

But there a large difference between refusing someone in a case by case situation and to plainly ban an entire ethnic group. Sometimes it's justified, but in others it's hard to not call it straight racism.

• Like 1

Anecdotally, pimps trying to recruit Indys seems to be the #1 concern. This could well explain why some ladies will specify 'no black gents under 35' or thereabouts presumably after which time most males - regardless of race - will have outgrown any juvenile desire to be gangstas.

You and I can pick and choose whom to see based purely on ethnicity, as well

as equally politically incorrect criteria such as tit size, shape of ass etc and whether they do greek or cim, and we expect said services sight unseen.

So why shouldn't the ladies have the same freedom of choice for their own safety and comfort without having to justify or explain their choices.

Or maybe it's just a too big a dick thing ;)

Additional Comments:

gotta give max props to MPSG !

I only just read the 1st page where you pretty much make all of my points.

Additional Comments:

* MGSP sorry mate !

Again, there plenty of good reasons for refusing service to someone. The top are: Safety, hygiene, incompatibility and plain conflict of interest. I read plenty of stories of student SP's who awkwardly ended up with a teacher or other uncomfortable situations.

But there a large difference between refusing someone in a case by case situation and to plainly ban an entire ethnic group. Sometimes it's justified, but in others it's hard to not call it straight racism.

So what...? Ultimately, if a SP/MA doesn't wish to meet with people from a certain group and you fit the description (Like I do as a Black man), it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, just walk away. It did happen to me a few time, here on this site... I don't care!

My second question to a SP/MP when contact her is and will always be something like: "I'm Black, do you care?" If she says "YES", I go with a "Ok, No worries... have a great day/life!!!" End of the conversation. There are so many beautiful ladies on LYLA, these days, why bother with one who doesn't wish to meet me? I don't get it....

This is not a government service where agents (likely here the SP/MA) are obligate to serve me. If the provider is not comfrotable with me simply because of the color of my skin, ya it's better that we don't meet - Where's my fun in it? And since I am the type of guy who has more fun when I feel that she also enjoys our time, there is a whole part that will be missing by seing her. So I prefer to simply contact someone else.

We are in 2017... although a lot had been made, there are still a lot of work to do, in terms of equality toward race (like other things - gender, sexual orientation, handicap, etc...). Racisme will not desepear tomorrow. Unfortunately, we will die before and never see total equality in this world.

Cheers

The Black Bass

• Like 5

... they will suffer once their ideal donors pool dries up.

I'm not sure what your impressions are of the industry but in 30 years my "ideal donor pool" has never once dried up. Providers all have likes and preferences. I for one, don't see Texans...

smiles, cat

I'm not sure what your impressions are of the industry but in 30 years my "ideal donor pool" has never once dried up. Providers all have likes and preferences. I for one, don't see Texans...

smiles, cat

My point was simply that youth, beauty, wealth and health doesn't last forever. Obviously this doesn't apply to young women who do this temporarily to pay their student loan. But for those who make a career out of it and build a nice little retirement fund, every dollars should count. Unjustified racist prejudices will cost them in the long run.

My point was simply that youth, beauty, wealth and health doesn't last forever. Obviously this doesn't apply to young women who do this temporarily to pay their student loan. But for those who make a career out of it and build a nice little retirement fund, every dollars should count. Unjustified racist prejudices will cost them in the long run.

I've in the industry over 30 years. For 20 of them I didn't see West Indians. I had my reasons, they weren't racial and they didn't hurt my business. As long as a provider is ethical with the clients she does see and wants to work, her pool never runs dry. I worked for years in the South and most white providers don't see black men there. They all paid their bills just fine. There are black men who won't see white providers and white men who won't see black providers. It happens, asking anyone to have sex with someone they aren't comfortable with is a ludicrous idea. Trust that if it's in a providers ad, it's better she says it up front than have both parties struggle thru wasting his money and her time...

Is that because everything is bigger in Texas???

Twatwaffles breed like rabbits in that state. It's just not worth the "WTF's???", lol...

smiles, cat

• Like 1

I disagree with you Gregsand.

The only thing you mentioned that doesn't last is youth. IMO, youth is wasted on the young.

Beauty and wealth can last a lifetime, depending on what one deems to be beauty. I have seen many older women, even some of my parent's female friends, who I think are beautiful and would make me feel lucky if they were my SO at that age. Health is not always in our control but some leave this world when over 100 years old and lived a fully healthy life. Death comes to us all.

Unjustified? Who are we to judge what is unjustified for a Provider to not accept certain clients?

We don't truly know SPs, some may think they do but what we really know is what they let us know. What may be judged as unjustified by some is obviously justifiable enough for a Provider to decide they do not wish to see certain potential clients. Why is this so difficult for some to comprehend? It's their business. They have every right to decide who they choose to have as clients. We need to respect that, at least I do.

• Like 3

I've in the industry over 30 years. For 20 of them I didn't see West Indians. I had my reasons, they weren't racial and they didn't hurt my business. As long as a provider is ethical with the clients she does see and wants to work, her pool never runs dry. I worked for years in the South and most white providers don't see black men there. They all paid their bills just fine. There are black men who won't see white providers and white men who won't see black providers. It happens, asking anyone to have sex with someone they aren't comfortable with is a ludicrous idea. Trust that if it's in a providers ad, it's better she says it up front than have both parties struggle thru wasting his money and her time...

Good for you. With the abondance of businessmen and diplomats travelling in the Ottawa region, I suppose it help to keep the "pool" full. For myself, I'm open to all ethnicities as long hygiene, honesty and sobriety are part of their culture.