Massage versus SP

Hi folks. Up until now I have only visited with SP's and have never visited a massage house. I am curious what to expect if i were to do so. I assume it would not be full service but am not sure if a visit would include the lady getting nude, HJ, BJ etc. Can one of you more experienced folks share your knowledge with me. If you have been to Aura or Hush houses in St. John's, NL have you found one or the other to be more enjoyable? Feel free to PM me if you wish. Thanks.

I'm not from NL but can give you a little heads up on what to expect.

Many time if not all the time you will have the lady to take a shower with you so obviously she will be in the nude. You will lay down on the massage table and get a massage from this sexy lady and that's it. If you are a gentleman you can offer her a nice massage because these ladies work hard to make you happy so why not return the favor.

This is the standard in those establishment but I have seen some go a little further and give you a happy ending(I hope you understand what that is).

Anything else is between both of you but do not expect to go there and get that extra. On average the price for the massage is less then the one from a sp.

Enjoy it.

• Like 1

Speaking as someone who has done both sides of services, I think I can shed some light.

First, in a commercial setting, there is a big difference in the atmosphere. You enter the massage room and the lady tends to start to massage you while you are naked. If you are reqesting her to be nude or for happyendings then a tip is suggested. It is imporatnat to know that spa girls work only on tips. So arrive prepared to spend extra then what they say " entrance fee " is. Usally in 20$'s. So topless 20, nude 40 etc.

In the case of a private massage like myself I have a base rates that are inclusive. No tipping required. You are given the full rate for all activites. I like to build a natural closeness with conversation and flirtyness too.

Massage is designed for men looking for relaxation, with some personal attention. It feels great and also lifts your spirits. Great for thoes who are not looking for somekind of fantasy or fettish. Perhaps someone new to the hobby or one who is involved in a marriage or relationship but still needs just a touch of TLC.

As an SP, this is more designed to be able to experience more activites that perhaps your missing in your personal life. It allows you to explore more about your own fantasy. It has a feeling of a date, and when your seeking fetish type sessions you must know and ask the lady what she accepts and does not.

There are a wide varity skills ..so its best to know what kind of lady ypur spending time with. Also, keep in mind txt or email is not always the best way to figure this out. A voice call is my prefered method. As I like to have less in txt...lots can be lost and confused in txt. Follow her protocols.

• Like 7