Hamilton board needs input!

Heyy does anyone ever read this board? It would be nice if it got some input!

I'm moving to Hamytown and would love to meet some lovely ladies!

Anyone?

Posted via Mobile Device

Hamilton is a hard sell. This site is very busy in Ottawa, Winnipeg and even Halifax is picking up! This cities only get busy as they attract more people so start posting and sharing info and others will come.. .once the guys in Hamilton are on here chatting the ladies will show up real quick!!

Hard Sell is an understatement for anything in Hammeytown mr mod...lol

Especially after seeing the Ottawa board so lively/informative...I'm hoping that I can stir some interest..lol

Believe me I'm not looking forward to going there after being in Ottawa for many years...maybe I can persuade some sweet ladies from O-town to come for a visit!...lol...Now that's a hard sell...lol

Or maybe Hamilton is absorbed into Toronto?? What with the GO train, or Hamilton being a veritable suburb of TO, I am sure habits might be different. Easier to camouflage so to speak.

I lived in Hamilton for a year so I know the city well. I managed a adult club years ago in Hamilton and the politics (and the local newspaper) don't help much.

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

I had a great time in Hamilton. I was there for work and thought why not. I made sure I had afew days of rest while I was there and I posted here and I posted on CL.

At that time none of this crap was going on with CL. I find CL has many but I dont think anyone is monitoring them they could be whoever.

I would love to visit again soon. Maybe find another SP from Ottawa wanting to make the trip and rock hamilton :-)

Cupid's girls will visit Hamilton for a small increment on the normal donation. Maybe other TO agencies, too.

I am here in the Hameltoe for a week. I have a house I am using but would love to find a dungeon to work out of as well. Mine is getting shipped here in January, so even though I have tons of gear it's a little bare.

Any suggestions?

im a new member to these boards and new to this type of thing...just wanted to stop by and say hello to my fellow hammys! :p

I worked in in both Ottawa & Hamilton , and many other city in Southern Ontario .

I find that Ottawa more of a white collar city ..... Its a tough market in Hamilton

with a low prices ladies .

Burlington is a little better , for clientele.