Notice to the Toronto Industry

Internet Law: The Complete Guide

Item Id: NLO1

Eric P. Robinson, JD, PhD

Michael J. Lambert, JD, DCL

Steven Imparl, JD

Internet Law: The Complete Guide has been completely updated and is the ultimate reference for the rapidly changing field of Internet law and regulations. With its coverage of e-commerce, intellectual property, practicing law online, and individual rights, Internet Law explains how issues in this dynamic field affect all forms of business.

Internet Law is used by corporate counsel in all forms of business, lawyers, law professors and their students, Internet service providers, bloggers, social network operators, web designers, web training consultants, systems integration consultants, and government officials and employees.

http://www.stpub.com/internet-law-the-complete-guide-online

I requested a sample PDF they offer and got 46 pages of information for FREE, and all you have to do is ask them to send it to you.

I try to lead by example and not expect people to do things I haven't done myself.

Kudos to NOW Magazine for doing the right thing.

I recently contacted NOW and asked them to delete malicious defamatory comments containing links to industry blogs that further defamed industry members, that had been posted on a Sept. 2016 article.

I received an immediate apology and the comments have been deleted and closed on that article.

Thank you NOW!

• Like 2