Sign in to follow this  

Mara White - independent massage in downtown Toronto

[CENTER][IMG]https://static.wixstatic.com/media/018a7d_35291d2f44064813a2725475445e4cef~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_314,h_465,al_c,q_90,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01/018a7d_35291d2f44064813a2725475445e4cef~mv2.webp[/IMG]

Allow me to introduce myselfâ?¦

Iâ??m [B]Mara White[/B], an enthusiastic and big-hearted young woman. A cheeky grin usually lights up my naturally beautiful features, and my dedication to my own health and appearance is well-displayed on my athletic 5â??6â? frame, adorned with a perky b-cup bust and a pert derrière.

I offer a truly unique experience; a massage that will both relax you and get your heart racing. I care deeply about others and their satisfaction, and you will be no exception.

Visit me at my private condo downtown, or have me to your upscale hotel or residence.

I can be easily reached via phone, email, or booking form and will reply as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours). Please visit my [URL="marawhiteto.wixsite.com/marawhite"]website[/URL] for my contact information.

I do not reply to texts or phone calls after 2 hours have passed, for your discretion. If the phone is your preferred method of communication, please specify your availability to receive replies/incoming phone calls.

[SIZE="1"]Please note: I am not a licensed masseuse, and my massage services are strictly for relaxation.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this