Katerina Jessy- Hi Toronto, can't wait to meet you!

Hi, just popping in to introduce myself! I'm Katerina Jessy, formerly located in St. Johns.

iiknexc.jpg?2XvZ1gOp.jpg?1

I'm new to Toronto but not to the industry. I began my journey as a companion in St. Johns Newfoundland at the tender age of 19. Although young, my recommendations spoke for themselves. My time as a companion there was short lived and I soon moved back to Toronto where I was scared to enter such a big pool of companions. I decided being a sugar baby was the best path for me at the time. I'd met a number of wonderful men during that time who enjoyed my company but I had always felt something was wrong. I didn't like hiding my past. The big thing sugar daddies look for is NO SERVICE PROVIDERS- although they still adored me (not knowing of my scandalous history of course). I was no different as a sugar baby than I was as a companion. The only difference was that they thought there would be a difference. I think the real difference is in the idea created in one's head. So... I would like to change that perception. I want to show you there is no difference. I want to be respected and loved for being unapologetically myself. I'd like to transcend the line between sugar baby and companion.

My St. Johns recommendations

You can contact me by email at [email protected] or by text at (437)-344-4577

(email gets the fastest response, generally)

Professional photos and website coming very soon- keep checking :icon_wink:

1hr - 450

2hr - 800

3hr - 1100

4hr - 1350

Open Invitation

"You have such a pretty mouth.

To feed it only kisses

would be a wasted opportunity."

Dirty Pretty Things

Michael Faudet

• Like 1