timmins locals

there doesn't seem to be regular travelling SPs in Timmins. Does anyone have any recent experience with local advertised ladies. Sky or Roxanne.

People that live in Timmins probably won't try out whatever local ladies pop up. They don't advertise anywhere but in the paper, and you won't know who or what you're getting.

As for travelling ladies, there's a few that stop by throughout the year, and it seems like a few more decided to make the trip recently. I don't know who's convincing them to come all the way up here, but we should be glad they do.

Upcoming ladies are: Victoria Jolie and Keissy Hennessey at the end of the month. There were also two upscale ladies offering duos last weekend.

There will probably be a few more stopping by now that Summer is finally sort of here.

If out of town, you can search timmins press classifieds to see who is currently advertising in the paper. Locals don't post anywhere online.

Here's the Timmins forum

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=222

I have been very fortunate to have met and have wonderful memories with Emily Rushton and Victoria Jolie and they have also included tours to Timmins

Although I have not met (yet...) either Keissy Hennessy or Jessica Lee they are two ladies once my schedule and their touring schedule works out I would like to also meet them

Instead of just waiting for these ladies to announce their next tour to Timmins, email them, tell them you want to meet them. Ask one of the ladies for a heads up before they officially announce their next touring schedule to Timmins, and then you can book an encounter with her

Just a though

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Gentlemen I have seen both Miss Jessica Lee and Keissy Hennessy. Both ladies are fabulous and are very Northern Ontario centric. Read their websites and follow their procedures listed on sites and enjoy thse lovely ladies when they come to your town.