BEING paranoid??

I feel that a few times now I've posted a thread or information about bp or cl or cj locally and shortly after the ads are gone or changing.

Am I just being paranoid. It's just coincidence?

Do you feel they are always doing this even if you are posting negative (fake) or positive (confirming) threads about the ads? Or one moreso than the other?

Both.

The one I am mostly referring to is that I confirm a visiting or rotating ad and it then dis appears shortly after.

It is very likely coincidence, but if it is some poster is trying to avoid links then perhaps I should stop posting on those types of ads.

Hmm,

Obviously I can't say for sure, but I think it is merely coincidence.

Maybe try and do different ones and keep track, for a while, of which disappear and which don't between the ones you do post links for and the ones you don't.

You may find results in doing so.

Just a guess, but I think the links may become invalid when they try to bump to the top of the list and stuff like that. A lot of the tbay cl ads just seem to get deleted or reposted regularly (or mysteriously flagged if not a part of the select few). Nothing to be paranoid about, imo.

I can also tell you from a sp perspective, I take my ad down when I am unavailable for any reason. So that gentlemen are not wasting their time calling, when I am unable to awnser my phone. So it may be something as simple as that.

Xoxo

- Sarah