So I decided to take the plunge and book with Nadia. Since I have not met her before I had to go though the verification process and follow up confirmations and texts. But.....so worth it.

She is exactly as advertised. I arrived found her in a very cute school uniform outfit. I also quickly found that I had to get used to her wanting to attend to me. From undressing me to our showers together. She is an excellent kisser, cuddler and everything else. She was very attentive to what I wanted and really enjoyed herself too. I even learned some Vietnamese. Cam on Nadia. :) I'll definitely see her again when she comes back close to here.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I whole heartedly agree. A very beautiful and petite Vietnamese woman. Her attention is all about her guest. Her eyes are so Asian~esc, she had my full attention, those eyes looking deeply into mine when being pleasured or pleasuring. Soft silky hair, delicious skin and a well kept woman. She exceeded all my expectations and really has me wanting more. For her its an experience she wants to ensure you enjoy, for me it was heavenly and so worth repeating. 

• Like 1

I met Nadiaqtx this morning. All i can say is wow! She is very petite, beautiful face all the right curves. she really takes the time to make a guy feel appreciated. 5 stars!! Will definitely visit again next tiem she is in town.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You can't go wrong here, if you ask me she could charge more.

There was a slight verification process witch I was comfortable doing because of her solid reviews.

Asides from having a amazing body and beautiful face, she's is an incredibly nice, polite and sweet person. Ultra professional with every aspect. 

She was in no hurry at all, I actually felt guilty and showed myself the door as it was approaching 2 hours on a 1 hour donation.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.