Gina

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest thrill****3r

Met Gina last week at her quiet incall in a discreet hotel in Brandon.

Pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. What a sexy milf with amazing tits!

Started with some slow caresses and touching. Moved onto some fantastic oral. we ended with some intense fucking with her begging to be fucked harder and harder!

She was not a clock watcher and delivered great service.

Will repeat.

Met Gina while visiting Brandon on business. What an absolute gem. A couple simple text messages and everything was setup. When I opened the door, I could not believe my eyes. I was even more surprised and thrilled when she came out of the bathroom all dressed up. What a magnificent set of tits!!! And the ass was to die for.

We started with some playful kissing. The entire experience was off the charts and the time just flew by. She was an absolute delight and I will definitely be visiting her again and again and again....

Meet with Gina a couple of weeks back spent 2 wonderful hours with this gem easy to contact great conversation and the rest was even better will not go into details very good value.Thanks Gina till next time.

I hooked up with Gina after not being in the area for a while once again a super Lady fun time as before will not go into any details but quality time.My 2 hour visits fly by. I travel western Canada a lot and she is my still my favorite.

Travelling thru the area for the holidays and took a chance to book some time with her.Luckily she had time to see me It had been a quite awhile since i had seen her set up 2 hour appointment and the time flew by I left a very happy gentleman still first class in my books Thanks for seeing me Gina always a great time

Was beyond my expectations had a great time easy to contact time flew by and will definitely repeat has a convenient designated incall the details are between us .Thanks Gina

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.