Moncton SPs with big boobs

Well the 2 best in the city (imo) are currently both out of commision, one is taking a leave from the hobby and she is CaptivatingCleo, and the other is Catherine but she left Moncton last year around the end of September. Though CaptivatingCleo is still kinda active but she is mostly busy with her life atm. Who knows she might be back at somepoint, but for now those are really the only 2 i know.

P.S: Also try Kesh, she posts on BP quite often. She might have the knockers your looking for ;)

• Like 1

I'd love to visit with Cleo but never see an ad up but have heard good things.

Catherine would be my go to but she's in Halifax at the moment, and I haven't heard great things about Kesh.

• Like 2

Lorena French makes stops in Moncton, and is a fantastic SP.

Though they aren't all gifted in the chest, I would fully recommend any of the French agency girls. I've seen three, and they all exceeded my expectations.

• Like 2

Your French Lady is an agency of travelling ladies from Quebec and they visit NB regularly. I've never spent time with them but I've heard good things. Their last names are all "French" (eg Lorena French, Angela French, etc.) and they advertise on BP.

http://www.yourfrenchlady.com/

• Like 1