I just don't know if I am presently writing in the right section at all.

I would like to present myself a bit because I am visiting Halifax in a couple of weeks. I'm coming from Montreal, few of you that came to my home base have met with me, and I am certainly thrilled to come to you having in mind very nice fond memories from those encounters.

*if ever I did a mistake by writing in that section, please, just let me know where I should have written instead please.

Have a wonderful day and au plaisir!

Maria Divina xox

• Like 1

I do hope to visit while I am there, it's looking like a wonderful place to discover indeed. :-)

I want to discover more than just nice gentlemen while being there between the 13th and the 16th of February, of course. ;-) History, food and nature are few of my personal interests.

You can feel free to propose few places worth of mention, if you want, I would be interested to know of course!

Thank you so much for your nice welcoming words. xx

I do hope to visit while I am there, it's looking like a wonderful place to discover indeed. :-)

I want to discover more than just nice gentlemen while being there between the 13th and the 16th of February, of course. ;-) History, food and nature are few of my personal interests.

You can feel free to propose few places worth of mention, if you want, I would be interested to know of course!

Thank you so much for your nice welcoming words. xx

I would recommend any of the museums in town, or around the HRM. Halifax, being one of the oldest settlements in Canada has a very long and vibrant history. Much of it centered around the sea and military matters. But we do have an excellent natural history museum as well.

The Citadel is excellent.

Our night life is very good with many bars night clubs for you to enjoy a cold Alexander Keith's and some dancing. What ever your favor or night club you will probably find it here in town.

I recommend going to the Freak Lunch Box, excellent candy store with allot of obscure and hard to find candies.

The Urban Cottage is a wonderful antique store with allot of NS history inside. I can spend allot of money in that store.

Point Pleasant Park, the Commons the Halifax Public Gardens are all beautiful walks with lots of nature to enjoy. The Commons also has an out door skating oval.

Anyways there are a few fun places to visit. If you would like to know about something in particular please feel free to ask!