CeCe at Sakura Spa

I was in Regina yesterday morning so I decided to check out the Plum Flower Spa for the first time. I phoned their number a couple of times. No answer. I walked by and the obligatory red neon "Massage" and "Open" signs were unlit.

So I kept on walking right next door to the Sakura Spa, which was clearly open for business. The front screen door was locked so I rang the doorbell and waited about a minute before being welcomed in. The girl who greeted me, who I later learned is Michelle, looked quite stunning in tight denim shorts that showed off her slim, sexy legs and in a low cut top that barely contained her cleavage. I know it's a cliche, but I had trouble maintaining eye contact.

I paid for a 45 minute massage at the front desk and had a quick shower to freshen up.

The girl that came in to give the massage was named CeCe (CiCi, CC ?). Both Michelle and CeCe are Korean, in thier late 20's or early 30's, are fairly attractive, and speak good English.

CeCe gave a good, firm full body massage that I was quite happy with in the end.

I decided to leave out the rear entrance. As I was sitting on the small rear deck putting on my shoes Michelle came out to chat with me. It was not a big deal for me, but if you are a shy guy who likes to make a discreet and quick exit, it might be awkward for you to be seen at a house of ill repute with a hot, busty Asian babe in tiny Daisy Duke shorts. Even though it's the back alley, the rear of the business is quite open with no fences, trees, or bushes to break up the sightlines.

Michelle said that I should come again soon and try a massage with her. I think I will have to take her up on that offer.

I had the pleasure of receiving a nice massage from Michelle at Sakura Spa. She was very friendly, professional and attentive. I was quite happy in the end with my visit there.

May have to make a trip out to Sask and check this place out, can one of you PM me the rates, thanks.

Edited by wildstallion
spelling