Karina, Nalaa and BLE

I'm never one to post any of my encounters, they usually end up being a wide range of experiences from mediocre to just okay, so nothing really to post about. But I just want to give a shout out to BLE for 2 solid back to back encounters I have the past few months. The latest one with Nalaa that could have end with in a horrible experience.

I had made an appointment for 11:00 and texted the number to let her know I arrived, and that's when it went a little sideways:

Me: Im here, just parked

BLE (Nalaa): Coming, ill go to the door

(This was already odd because Ive been here before to see Karina and know that there's a buzzer)

[im standing right an the front door]

BLE (Nalaa): Where are you?

Me: At the front...

BLE (Nalaa): I dont see you

Me: .... Well im here

(we go back and forth for 5 minutes confirming the address and I end up describing my surroundings to prove that I am at the front because she dosn't belive me)

BLE (Nalaa): You're either not at the right place or wasting my time

Me: wtf...

[i leave]

10 minutes later I get a long text message from the number explaining that this was a girl in Montreal in shear embarrassment, who was in charge of scheduling two girls in two different time zones and mixed up the schedule.(jeeeez) Seconds later I get a call from this girl! Apologising profusely.... She explained herself well, I was understanding, we set something up right away.

Yeah, It was super shitty situation at first but the level of customer service that came after the screw up was surprisingly great. Better than I get at regular retail stores.

Great job to Karina, Nalaa and BLE. Sorry to the girl who messed up the scheduling and probably got fired.

Notes to guy's that troll these posts:

I know I didnt review the girls or provide a link. This was more about the back and forth with BLE

Cheers