Sensual Shelia Brass Club

I have had the pleasure of meeting this beautiful red head.

http://ottawa.craigslist.ca/ths/5838446579.html

Sensual Shelia is currently at the brass club and was previously at another spa. Set up through text was quick and easy. The exquisite treatment carried over seamlessly from text to meeting in person. I was greeted by a tall 5'7" beauty in a silk robe. We chatted as we went back to our room where I was given an nice hot hug and kiss on the check as she showed me to the shower and sensually disrobed me. The shower was amazing as this beautiful goddess with an amazing body joined be to help me lather up....... The massage was amazing and one of the best I have ever received. Her experience definitely showed! When all was done we laid back for a few min just talking..... Them back off to the shower where we cleaned us again (she was still very sensual) and before we parted I received a big hug and kiss and off into the night I went.

I can't wait to see her again as she was an amazing experience. I will be back very soon to see her again!

• Like 7