Brody Styles (aka Shay Lovell,Riley Winters)

I very recently had a wonderful evening visit with the enticing brodystyles. She has done some agency work here in Ottawa and has some glowing recosfrom her work in Kingston and Belleville (some as brody but also fka jessi). I had communicated with her to try and convince her attend the recent social but she was too busy so what better way to meet and enjoy some time together than a private rendezvous! (There isn't one!)

Brody is very welcoming, booking was easy and I visited her at her in call. She greeted me in a short, tight, black cocktail dress and I thoroughly enjoyed helping with the zipper..... and then slipping off the lovely lingerie!

Brody is the GND type and is kind, adventurous and really into having fun. The details of our lovely time together will remain between us but I can assure you there will be no disappointment when you visit!

We flirted, we played, we cuddled, we played some more and I left a very happy and satisfied man! I really enjoyed the cuddles and conversation provided by this lovely young woman - already looking forward to my next visit!!! It was very easy for both of us to lose track of time and we did!

• Like 5

Met this lovely lady on Boxing Day . Booking was easy thur txt. She replied very fast and polite.

Arrived at the location , she gave me hug and kiss. She looks beautiful in person. We started on couch, with chat and many dfk. Then we moved to bedroom, she is very accomdating and want to please me. I enjoy everything she provide (����), and she is very in to it. We both had fun and I left happily. For sure I'll see her again.

I had the pleasure of meeting Brody recently and it was nothing but good. Booking was easy, when I arrived at the location and the door opened my jaw dropped. Her pictures are not accurate at all, cause in person she is much more pretty, with that said pic are real but nothing like her in person. She really is the GF type, makes you feel relaxed and appreciated all at the same time. Our time together was very sweet, I won't got into details other than saying I will be repeating lots. :)

I met Brody back in February, and have seen her multiple times since. The best way to describe her is, real. She's down to earth and not afraid to be herself. Then again maybe its because we had such good chemistry. we had so much in common so we were extremely comfortable with each other. Her website description is very accurate /www.brodystylesxo.com/ The more time we spent together the more that became apparent. Now I have some mental health issues (depression and anxiety) like usual I was up front and told her in advance. she was extremely understanding and comforting. She made my experience very relaxing and enjoyable. Seeing her for me is like visiting a best friend and a �����. I won't go into details, however its been some of my most fulfilling experiences I've ever had. We both seemed to enjoy each other very much. So don't let her kind and good nature fool you, she isn't always tame.

I met Brody a few weeks ago. This review is long overdue. As another reviewer has said "The best way to describe her is, real. She's down to earth and not afraid to be herself". I am a senior and so there is a great difference in our ages. This didn't bother Brody at all which made me feel good to be sure. She is very sweet and a great conversationalist. Our intimate time was very special to me. She is eager to please and also a great cuddler. Needless to say, I am planning to see her again.

I've seen Brody numerous times but never like this. I had this work thing to attend and I had recently broke up with the girl who was suppose to attend with me. Since I've gotten to know Brody fairly well and have noticed how much she's grown and changed since we've meet. I thought she might enjoy this type of outing. She came wearing a stunning black summer dress, which her new found love for dark colours really suits her. The wind blew up her dress and she pulled a Marilyn Monroe. She has an adorable laugh! I think her new found style really represents who she is. I'll admit I was worried a bit about her anxiety, but she handled it very well. She took a quick minute and took a deep breath and gathered herself without anyone noticing. Being someone who also has occasional anxiety, I was able to recognize what had happened.

She then wisped me away from my boring work function, for a fun afternoon downtown. We checked out some of her favorite shops in the market and then grabbed a quick bite to eat. We then caught a independent film at the Bytowne Cinema. Afterwards, we went to my place for a more private setting and enjoyed some familiar time together. That one aspect that hasn't changed. Ditching my work function to spend the day with her was breath taking. I cant wait until I can take her to my work Christmas party.

Guest S***dst***

This recommendation is a few months behind and I apologize to Riley/Brody and all of you for not writing it sooner.

I am very bias toward her location. I don't have a car, so her being in the south end of the city is a huge plus for me :P

In any event when I first met Riley she was pretty reserved and shy. Very much an alt+girl next door combo.

When I first saw her pictures I was very much interested in her alternative style, as I often am when it's done right, but being a guy I was also attracted to the sexy body she seemed to be hiding underneath it.

I was most happy when she let me into who she was inside.

As the encounter carried on she became more comfortable and opened right up. She is down to earth and easy to talk with.

She also has a very quirky sense of humour to go with her gentle and caring heart.

It's quite easy to see, as I write this out, what really won me over was the lady behind Riley. She is genuinely caring about your time with her.

My wife was away for a week (yippee) so I decided to drive to Ottawa to see Riley. She and I had been in communication for several months on LYLA, but I had not had an opportunity to see her in person. It was well worth the drive from Toronto to see her. Her location is in a quite suburb of Ottawa. There was adequate parking available. I arrived early so I had to walk around the neighbourhood until the appointed time. She greeted me at the door with a hug and kisses once the door was closed. This was followed After taking care of the business end of things we proceeded up stairs where I took a shower. After the shower we talked and then began with hugs and kisses. She began a BJ then put the condom on me and we did cowgirl and then switched places for missionary. We then spent an few minutes talking about art and so on, after which I had her sit on my face until she came, then the condom and a repeat of the cowgirl and a finish with missionary where she had a second O and I had a very powerful O. A lovely time and I will repeat if I can get to Ottawa again.

Recently, i was lucky to spend the afternoon in the company of the lovely Shay Lovell.

If you have read any of recent recommendations, you might remember that i am always looking for a certain type of experience in my dates - an experience that includes good conversation, hot passion, and lots of fun times. Well, i can tell you that my date with Shay hit all of these items and exceed my expectations.

Shay, is a lovely woman who is intelligent, witty, and possess a great sense of humour. She is also pretty, sexy and has a hot body. When combined with a lazy, rainy afternoon, the result was a date full of great conversation, much making out like teenagers, and some really hot, fun times. This routine was repeated multiple times over the course of the afternoon.

Plus she provided me with some great cookies.

Needless to say, I left her place with wobbly legs and a smile that would not go away.

All in all, i had a fantastic time with Shay, and i look forward to seeing again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.