Do we need more MA's in Ottawa East End?

Hi

I like to see Ma's and have seen many of Ottawa's most popular MA' both at spas and as Indy's. In the east end there are two Massage Spa's, CMJEast and Vibe. Both in discreet locations that are easy to get to off the Queenway.

Both are nice upscale and classy Spa's, with large modern showers and clean rooms. However the choice of women is limited. CMJ West seems to have a lot more choice in women and the East a fewer limited selection. I have met several of my favorite MA's in the east end, but they are now mostly available in the west end. The Spa's in the South and the West end are are a fair drive from downtown Ottawa during the lunch time and are even further when I am home in the far East end. I have a feeling that if more of the popular girls from the South and West End Spa's were to come to the east end location that there would be more clients going to the East end location. Orleans, Rockland, Vars, Cumberland, Navan and Blackburn Hamlet are close by. Between those locations there are probably thousands of men who find the east end location more convenient?

Just wanted to see if any other members would go to the East End spa's if the choice of MA's were available.

And which women would you love to see in the East if they were to visit more often?

Hope to get a lot of input.

Maybe we can convince the girls to come to the Eastend more often :)

• Like 5

It is an interesting thought. Although, I have been very impressed lately with the lineups over at Vibe. At the same time, I wonder the same thing as to why CMJ East is significantly staffed less than West. Is there less of a demand for appointments in the east end? I've been to both spas in the east end. They are very nice, clean looking spas.

• Like 3

Speaking of independents, Nicolette Vaughn who is Orleans who is an adult companion also offers massage services.

• Like 1

I speak from a person from Halifax NS so I am perhaps hi jacking. :)) But in a good way.

I don't feel there can be too many MA's. This to me is one of gentleman's biggest pleasures. Here it is affordable, and a very pleasant interlude for both gent and MA.

I personally provide quality massage for my guests and must admit this may be my favourite exchange and I know my guests leave totally happy and refreshed.

I feel that there exists the perfect MA for every guest so really we can't have to many.

Here in Halifax myself and Tracy are two of ones I know that offer this service and I know there is room for many more quality and spirited MA's.

This is more about trying to get some of the girls from CMJ West to come to CMJ East :)

I think that this is like the "Which came first the Chicken or the Egg" problem.

The girls don't come to the East because they don't think that there are enough clients there. The Clients don't go there because the selection of girls is limited and most of them are in the CMJ West. But if the girls came to the East, I am sure the men would flock to the east to see them as well. I think that the traffic to the CMJEast location would be convenient to many men :)

• Like 1

This is more about trying to get some of the girls from CMJ West to come to CMJ East :)

I think that this is like the "Which came first the Chicken or the Egg" problem.

The girls don't come to the East because they don't think that there are enough clients there. The Clients don't go there because the selection of girls is limited and most of them are in the CMJ West. But if the girls came to the East, I am sure the men would flock to the east to see them as well. I think that the traffic to the CMJEast location would be convenient to many men :)

Sooooo What you are saying I gather is..................

ready ...set ... go..........

"If the chicken crossed the road from CMJ west to CMJ east..... would she beat the egg ? " ;)

I dunno ?

But could cause confusion and a traffic jam I reccon.

Guest *l**e

hhhmmm...Vibe and CMJ are great, but they aren't the only places in the east.

Michelle's, AAA, Island Spa, one of the ALOs, are all the the East end as well. I'm not sure about Indys, but this seems like lots of choice to me.

I recently visited with Tya at her new location in the East End. She renovated it herself and her place is amazing!!!

• Like 1

I agree 100% with Someguy and I am glad he posted this. I've felt the same way for a while now, but didn't want to be the first to say anything. I live in the east end of Ottawa as well and predominantly go to CMJ. I've been to both locations and it is definitely geared towards west enders. I make the trek anyways, but it can take 30-40 minutes to get there sometimes, and worse in the winter.

I am selective in who I see and tend to be loyal to those I've met who have stolen my heart. If those ladies came more often to the east end, I would go more often.

I am not sure though, Someguy, that the ladies will enjoy being compared to chickens... perhaps hens, in which case I would be the fox in the henhouse? :icon_lol:

• Like 1

Yes, I've seen your new line up. :)

Two of the girls that I had wanted to see in the past, but never had the chance.

I will be visiting Vibe soon :)

Now if only Gina would come out of retirement again. Life would be good again :)

• Like 1

... that the ladies will enjoy being compared to chickens... perhaps hens, in which case I would be the fox in the henhouse? :icon_lol:

I'm quite confident in suggesting, Wealthy Cowboy, that the ladies would prefer you take on the rooster role as apposed to the fox's....

• Like 1

I'm quite confident in suggesting, Wealthy Cowboy, that the ladies would prefer you take on the rooster role as apposed to the fox's....

Yes - that would make you the "(censored alternate name of a rooster) of the walk"...

The Delicious Daisy has returned to CMJ and is working our of the east end predominantly. The east end has lots of great options...

• Like 1

Daisy is another woman that I had wanted to meet before.

Now she is coming back :)

This is making my life more difficult again. More choices then ever.

Who to see next?

• Like 1

May I suggest, Someguy, that you start seeing more than one at a time? :icon_wink:

I am curious, if you are willing to share with me, how many different businesses you would see in a month. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not say in a thread.

WC

Great response to this thread. Between CMJEast and Vibe, there has been a significant increase in MA's in the east end. Hopefully we can support these two spa's so that they can keep introducing new women to the east end.

• Like 1

Someguy, when you say "east end", what are your boundaries? Some consider Vanier area or St. Laurent to be east end, while others don't consider anything west of Blair to be east end.

From what I have read there are plenty of MAs to choose from in the "east end".

Just my rambling.

You raise a good point Angela.

IMHO, east end is from Blair to Orleans. This is the area I was thinking of. I am sure there are plenty of MA's in that area. I have been spoiled by the likes of CMJ and Vibe. Perhaps we're just being fussy. :icon_smile:

I think Someguy was just saying that his favorite spa girls have more time scheduled in west end locations than the east end locations.

• Like 2

Yes WealthyCowboy, has got it right. I am trying to get the CMJ West girls to come visit the CMJ East girls more often. But Vibe has also increased there staff with many established MA'a already. Going to make my choices harder :)

To me the East end is past Blair road also. Orleans, Vars, Cumberland and Rockland area.

• Like 1

You raise a good point Angela.

IMHO, east end is from Blair to Orleans. This is the area I was thinking of. I am sure there are plenty of MA's in that area. I have been spoiled by the likes of CMJ and Vibe. Perhaps we're just being fussy. :icon_smile:

I think Someguy was just saying that his favorite spa girls have more time scheduled in west end locations than the east end locations.

In order to be fair to the east end girls who work those spas, in order to accommodate bringing in west end girls, there would have to be some kind of rotation. This may not be feasible and may actually hurt their business in the fact that regulars depend on them being at a certain location.

I think it's been said there are a lot of options in the east. As for being fussy, my view is if someone really wants to see a girl who is in the west, then take the time to go see her in the west.

• Like 3

I often travel 30-40 minutes to see the lady I choose in the west end, but it's tough during the winter because the commute could be 90 minutes or more when it snows. It's like drivers lose their brains (and guts) and drive like wussies.

I think Angela hits the nail on the head. The schedule reflects the supply and demand.

I wonder why that is? What causes this to occur?

Can it be that there are more west end guys visiting MA's than east end guys? Perhaps the MA's themselves live in the west end and don't want to commute. I know of some MA's that walk, bike or bus to work, so I do not expect these ladies to cross the city.

• Like 1

Can it be that there are more west end guys visiting MA's than east end guys? Perhaps the MA's themselves live in the west end and don't want to commute. I know of some MA's that walk, bike or bus to work, so I do not expect these ladies to cross the city.

I'm wondering if the Spa would be willing to run a shuttle service for their attendants who do not drive to work (ie: the MA would go to her "normal" spa, then get shuttled to the east spa, and get picked up ant the end of her shift). Her safety would be assured, and it makes for easier rotation of MAs throughout locations.

• Like 1

I suppose that some ladies could get a lift, shuttle or a ride-share among them, but I foresee the biggest issue being their availability and, especially during igloo season, not wanting the commute to take away their working time (could be 3 hours round trip).

We must be considerate to their lives as well - can't get greedy with those buns, however nice they may be.

FYI, with regards to my previous posts in this thread, something has been brought to my attention. For those interested, CMJ's sister outfit Touch of Euphoria seems to offer a mobile massage. I understand it's not the solution for those who want the spa experience, the donation is slightly higher and only some of the CMJ girls are available, but it may be a solution if you want an east end experience with a CMJ hostess outside the spas. I've also been told that Touch of Euphoria employs ex-CMJ girls and also that some of the CMJ girls that are not listed on TOE's website may agree to a mobile massage (come to you) if you request an appointment in advance (and are feeling generous). If you're looking for a west end CMJ girl to meet up with you in the east end, this may be an option. You'd have to inquire. My impression is that CMJ is very accomodating to our wacky ideas.

Isn't life great? :-)