Shireley (aka Suni of Lewis Street)

Saw the lovely and sweet Suni recently. The name could be spelled Sunni or Shweni, but phonetically, it is more like Sue Knee, thanks Bellafan for suggesting that in this thread.

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=226212&page=2

I know this thread contains a lot of useful information and good recommendations already. But I thought it would be more appropriate to start a new thread under the proper recommendation section.

As most of the posts suggest, Suni is a beautiful, elegant, sweet and lovely spinner with long flowing silky black hair almost down to her upper waist. Wearing a tight fitting red dress, she looked amazingly sexy and attractive with a beautiful smile when she welcomed me in.

She seemed to be thrilled and pleasantly surprised when I presented her a box of Valentine's Day chocolates from Purdy's. The passionate hugs and kisses that followed and to caress her slim and toned body were an amazing feeling. I soon found out that this beauty loved to please and be pleased, and she made every effort to make me comfortable and to enjoy my time with her. I am happy to say that her efforts were extremely successful in that I thoroughly enjoyed myself and my time with her. There's not a sliver of doubt that I'd be going back to see her! :-D

I would visit again
I would visit again
  • Like 2

I saw this lovely lady again recently while visiting the Lewis street spa. She looked as elegant and as stunning as ever! It was then that I was informed and came to realize that her name was actually Shireley - not Suni, not Sunni nor Shweni !! My apology, Shireley!

I am in the process of requesting the mod to see if something could be done so her proper name would appear on this thread.

Note to Mod. Thank you, really appreciate it! :-)

I had an opportunity and the privilege to have another fantastic session with the lovely Shireley recently.

The girlfriend-like experience I had with her, her wonderful personality; friendly and ever so accommodating, her beauty and the quality of service she provided me are some of the main reasons I have repeated with her and will be doing so for a long time.

After our lovely session, we were exhausted. It was so wonderful to just snuggle up, caress her lovely body and chitchat, all the while laughing at our awkward way of communicating. However, it was pretty clear to me when she expressed her concern at some client reviews elsewhere with too much details of their encounters (with her). I completely understand, respect her wish and will refrain from including any details in my recommendations or reviews.

This post is more for the benefits of those who are wondering and inquiring if Tina and Shirley are still at the Lewis Street spa. The short answer is -- yes.

I had a great opportunity to see Shirley this past Saturday and I had a splendid time. We were so happy to see each other that we couldn't stop hugging and kissing each other. I promised her that I wouldn't wait for almost a year to see her again next time.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.