I've watched Maria dance for a quite a while. He is small and lithe and always seemed aloof on stage. She is of Lebanese heritage, so has those giant eyes and gives out those smoky glances from that raised platform. So serious.

One day last month, she approached me and we started talking. She is the complete opposite of that. We had a few drinks and I got to see that smile and hear her loud, sharp laugh. She was so into chatting that we kind of forgot about the time. She seemed genuinely interested in what I was saying. There was no rush on her part, and I eventually suggested spending time in the back. Her eyes danced and she smiled quite literally from ear to ear. She was into that as well. We talked until the next song started, and then she turned into that different person again. Incredibly sexy, grasping, grinding, stretching all over me, flexible, moaning in my ear. It works. Totally hot, sensuous, into it, dark eyes boring into your soul, soft hands exploring.

So, to recap, a sensual cat when performing on stage or in the back. A real sweetie when chatting. I can't think of a reason NOT to spend time with this beautiful lady.

She seems so sincerely thankful when you pay her, like she didn't earn every groat.

• Like 7